Question about MNS 2019 genetics.

Relevant deduction.

As you say, maybe the Skunk/Haze used in Haze AC it's the same line used for Mango Haze.
Which would mean that there is still more than 37.5% of Haze A in The Doors.
And there’s also a part of Haze A in all of Rock'n'roll strains.

Last edited:
Zero is right about ac, it’s a 5cSka selection of some generation.

He’s prollly right about it being a new 5a selection for the mother, it’s just we don’t know lol.... man I think it’s be cool if it was (nl5xnl1) x mullumbimby

We could call that 5haze, right Bc the nl5 seeds from Nevil are nl5 seeds from Nevil eh? Hell it could be x ac even lol although I really doubt it

Zero, please show us a grow report of the doors, I’ll run angels breath at the same time if you can :). Breathe of life for this site lol

how you can explain the description of the door

25% afghan and 75% haze

if they use a skunkhaze

because they not use skunkhaze but pure haze males A and C

Im gona say this once more the doors is c5hz(122) x a/c and the code for the what shanti calls a/c is a5hz(2a) x skhz-c. The answer is simple.. ther was no c5hz x hz-a nevil was asked why he never made this cross on this site an his reply was the haze-a male was lost to early..how an why would people think the haze-a male is been resurrected some how I dont know... also wat shanti calls a/c, super silver haze and mango haze all have the same f4 skhz-c father ther are no changes made and never have been.

Last edited:
Back