Purchasing direct from MNS

Thanks Mu!

I received a quick response from the auction manager. I'm very excited to join the MNS clan! I can hardly wait to get these beans!

Still yet to win an auction for what I want most, i.e. Medicine Man. It'll definitely be part of my next order :cool: I suppose I could just buy now, but winning an auction is a ton of fun!

I have to say that my desire for MM is primarily nostalgia.

I grew up along the Mexican border, with the bulk of flower coming off a brick. This was not in California, so I didn't benefit from the pacific northwest movement.

Around ~03-ish, we started to hear about hydro and bc bud. And then one day I was able to score a zip of white rhino. It was the best I had ever had at that time, and I never forgot it. I have yet to find it again, even now in a legal state. So why not just cultivate on my own, especially with the original source genetics.

It's also claimed to be super potent, and I'm always on the hunt for the couch lock.

Lol. Sometimes he called it kind bud, but also explained that awesome flower didn't have to be grown hydroponically.

You have to understand that in those years the legislative factors were just starting to change, and access to premium was limited, more so in my region which was flooded with what was moving north. Don't get me wrong, every now and then you could score some fire mids, but that was few and far in between. Basically, those would be fetching far more the further north they went, so the best was typically pushed along leaving the bunk behind. As the pacific northwest cultivation boomed, the "highs" made their way down south.

Has anyone ordered recently to US and if so whats was the eta from shipping to arrival? The folks at auction have been super helpful but I’m trying to not be too impatient or bug them too much, so just curious your experiences in 2021? Thanks y’all!

From what I understand, the delay does not originate from MNS, it is the EU's new shipping policies that has created the delays.
Please read all information on auction site about this. Direct more sensitive questions to sales or helpdesk.

🤙Mu

I wanted to update that i did in fact receive my seeds! The package looked like it had been through some stuff on the outside but everything was pristine and beautifully packaged. I want to say from shipping confirmation to receiving the pack it took about 6 months which just goes ro show how backed up the supply chain is.

Big thanks to the folks at the auction site who put up with my numerous inquiries; I know it’s not your fault and I appreciate the positive responses each time along with the thoughtful packaging and generous seed counts!

I’m so excited to get this going; now just to make sure I eliminate the spider mites brought in by some dispensary clones and make a decision on what strain to run first!

All the best!

Back