processing cannabis shanti style

Hey hazyfontazy, I hope life finds you well.

I looked at those wonderful pictures and wondered the same thing. It turns out the steam distillation is the most common form of essential oil distillation. I would suggest googling it for more info.

Something I learned when searching essential oil steam distillation is that it takes on average 30 rose flowers to make one drop of essential oil, so thats like a whole field of roses in a bottle.

Be safe

Alaska

Hi All

yes it was the essential oil distillation unit we installed in the big farm so we could do all the processing within the proerty and directly. Considering you can distil fresh or dry plants it was in our favor to continuously run this machine during harvest time...efficiency and instant use of alot of the plant that would mould otherwise.

As far as it goes, putting a full plant of 1.5 meters tall into the distiller gave a few drops of high quality essential oil...it is shocking if you are use to growing for other reasons!

I have some footage on the distillation so i will try to make a short film to add to the media section.

All the best Sb

Hi Shanti
Thank you for the info.Do the essential oils product contained any active psychoactive ingredients at all when they are first collected (and need further process after to create a product that can then be sold legally mainly for its aroma qualities) ?

Looking forward to seeing the footage.

Last edited:
Hi All

yes it was the essential oil distillation unit we installed in the big farm so we could do all the processing within the proerty and directly. Considering you can distil fresh or dry plants it was in our favor to continuously run this machine during harvest time...efficiency and instant use of alot of the plant that would mould otherwise.

As far as it goes, putting a full plant of 1.5 meters tall into the distiller gave a few drops of high quality essential oil...it is shocking if you are use to growing for other reasons!

I have some footage on the distillation so i will try to make a short film to add to the media section.

All the best Sb

Hola señor.. I will be waiting for the clip;) peace true

Looking forward to those video clips for sure!

That whole video and picture section makes me SERIOUSLY envious!

Thanks and be safe

A

A

Looking forward to those video clips for sure!

That whole video and picture section makes me SERIOUSLY envious!

Thanks and be safe

A

A

A sighting of the rare and elusive Alaska! :D
How are you doing man? Just wanted to send some happy holiday wishes to you :)

This guy can grow some serious marijuana, I look at his gallery and wish I could come for a visit :D

Merry Xmas

Hey Jesse, good to read you. And happy holidays to you and your family as well.

Usually to busy to get in here, but I make time once and a while, lol

Be safe and happy holidaze

Alaska

Back