Problem with auction bid

Therapy was G13xskunk from MNS mother to CBD Remedy. We then did a selection to find a CBD Gandhi mother and crossed once again to a long leaf selection of CBD Gandhi from same generation as the mother CBD Gandhi. However next season we will be coming out with CBD SB11 which is using another selected female reversed who showed better results in lab testing. CBD SB(Shantibaba)11 will be more similar to one another and should show 80% similar traits.....So hope that helps? Sb

Hi @Puma Haze - Either strain is probably going to need selection. Neither of them have ZERO thc. BTW The text for Gandhi says it was tested indoors. That leaves the question of outdoor growing where high thc levels can be a problem. Btw I have some Gandhi on the way🤩 Who else makes relatively high cbd to low thc seeds available to small growers? Candida is the only other thing I've heard of that is out there.

yes and im not looking for zero THC, 0.2 is ok as its the same in hemp and i know it gives no THC effect but im still confused as in the description musahi sent the link, gandhi seems linked to hemp and to me hemp = no terpenoids so i wonder how is gnadhi compared to therapy in the terpenoids content department

Uh, you guys do know you can use the "buy it now" function and get product cheaper than the current bid on Widow Grail and CBD Gandhi? Thinking Sara still has that 30% discount to boot. Just sayin'.

Mu

Uh, you guys do know you can use the "buy it now" function and get product cheaper than the current bid on Widow Grail and CBD Gandhi? Thinking Sara still has that 30% discount to boot. Just sayin'.

Mu

i gave up quickly on this one, the price is higher than a buy now, make no sense lol

Also to all my dudes and dudettes on here, I have made an account specifically for the auctions on Instagram (@mr.nice_auctions) when we hit 1000 followers I will be choosing 3 lucky users to get some free seed of their choice. If you feel like helping a sister out and giving the account a little shout out and maybe even a little follow, I'd appreciate that very much.
Also looking for any big cannabis influencers, if you know of any please send them my way:)

Thank you all
Done
Will definitely do

Last edited:
Back