Prices due to virus?

Indi

With virus causing social isolation grocery store shelves emptying much faster and it’s just the beginning.
Schools are now closing for the year,people getting laid off,etc....
Some say price per pound has doubled already but I thought I’d ask what others have seen?

Haven't heard anything about the price going up on the east coast. Though NYC probably has, being on lock down along with California.

Prices here in Oregon are steady at the stores. $10 grams, and specials for less. I get a senior discount at most places for 10-15% off, and no tax and more discounts for having a medical card. Plants are selling out fast, but that is common this time of year. The US Cannabis spot price index is pretty flat from January to now. Up and down slightly around $1,400 a pound average for all types of weed. There was a big sike in sales in CO, CA, and WA states in early March, but that has tapered off and sales volume has tanked this week.

In Oregon, the lockdown does not prevent me from going to grocery stores, Cannabis shops, the post office, take-out restaurants, or to work if I cannot work from home and the job was not affected by the nonessential-business closures. In California and Washington, Cannabis shops are also being allowed to stay open and serve customers.

Back