Piffcoast farms haze cuts- piff s2 and pity city piff

Status
Not open for further replies.

piffcat

Isnt that cutting know as the great 88 cut supposedly what they say is the nevils haze, the know name for what they called the c5 seedline back in the days. Although due to the older nevils haze tag I know afew people now who think it actually is the nevils haze (5AC), but to me it definitely looks like one of the very sativa phenotypes that come out of the old f1 c5. I dont think ive seen the original nyc brown haze cutting, is there any chance you can put up a picture of it if possible please piffcat.

Here is a pic of great 88 bud. Hard to find pics of live plant. Far as name discrepancy when considering nevil had just released the hybrids alot of them became known as _____ x nevil haze by swami he calls his line nl5 x nevilles haze .
Brown haze bag w seed in it.
Popped seed and named piff s1. Ps1 was reversed and selfed piff s2 was chosen from this batch of seeds by coast. Think he went thru like 50 females Screenshot_20210707-230503_Instagram.jpg

Jahnova

The Bandaid Haze has a musty leather thing going on. That’s what I’ve been calling A5 terps
Closest thing to A5 terps that i know of that still exists is the old Mexican Haze de Dampkring sells that is said to be A5 x Mexican Sativa. Extreme catpiss smells when growing it but the smell changes after a 3 week line dry and the A5 smells overtake. You definitely need a new filter to grow that lol.
I force flowered a few outdoors some years ago, let's see if i can still find some pics. Nice plants, very sativa in appearance.

Yosemite Sam

Thanks for encouraging w
Words I am hoping tin find a pheno like thus-View attachment 52228

Looks like your f1 produced some ancestor synergistic effects either throwing back to an ancestor or recombinant dna. I def plan to pick adequate males for progeny testing as well as reversing to make s1s
That one is a very remarkable cultivar. Very Haze dominant, flowering 16+ weeks, aroma is a combo of incense and ripe melon.
Have some pictures of her growing indoors but seem to be to large to upload 🤷🏻‍♂️

piffcat

That one is a very remarkable cultivar. Very Haze dominant, flowering 16+ weeks, aroma is a combo of incense and ripe melon.
Have some pictures of her growing indoors but seem to be to large to upload 🤷🏻‍♂️
She looks killer I like the melon cant be all church all the time. I just figured resize myself before always taking screenshots as a shortcut. You must see some different looks outside so cool

piffcat

Isnt that cutting know as the great 88 cut supposedly what they say is the nevils haze, the know name for what they called the c5 seedline back in the days. Although due to the older nevils haze tag I know afew people now who think it actually is the nevils haze (5AC), but to me it definitely looks like one of the very sativa phenotypes that come out of the old f1 c5. I dont think ive seen the original nyc brown haze cutting, is there any chance you can put up a picture of it if possible please piffcat.
Hey thought I posted this before. My take on name situation is in 88 89 the crosses were considered "nevilles haze" or "nevilles super haze" but not referring to 5ac. For ex swami has the private 88 c5 line he refers to as nl5 x 88 nevils haze. Obviously 5ac was around long before it became called nevilles haze.

With the piff cuts it get confusing but bottom line is:
Brown cut aka piff aka uptown haze aka the great 88(claimed to be nl5 x haze a 88) this is actual piff and the grandmother of pc3. Imo superior to Cuban black haze but lower yield picky feeder more stretch finishes 90 to 110. Drys to a tan brown (brown haze)
Bud from brown haze mother (great 88)Screenshot_20210707-230503_Instagram.jpg

Piff s2 pheno variation
Screenshot_20210708-235554_Instagram.jpg

Brown haze mom
Screenshot_20210708-235608_Instagram.jpg

Cuban black haze aka la negra aka the blacks aka miami haze mother to bandaid haze. Considered church haze clockwork etc but technically not piff since it's the black cut(dries dark green) huge yielded I believe 90 to 100 as well huge cash crop strain. Some say also nl5 x haze but I believe it to be a silver pearl x haze or f2. To me the leaf morphology and color are dead on to silver pearl.

Heres bud shot of her. Can see how gets confusing. All the pics are piffcoasts theories mine lol

Attachments

musashi

Site Moderator
Staff member
Absolutely beautiful A5 flower.
So good to see her still available in mint condition to this very day. All by good people who put in the work with heart and soul to embrace, protect and preserve these remarkable powerful cultivars.
Priceless
What we do for women and love; spanning continents just to find her...
We stand on the shoulders of the many who have gone before us. Thanks for "blazin'" the trail for us brah. That too is priceless.

“If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you wont give up..." -Bob Marley

🤙Mu

piffcat

What we do for women and love; spanning continents just to find her...
We stand on the shoulders of the many who have gone before us. Thanks for "blazin'" the trail for us brah. That too is priceless.

“If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you wont give up..." -Bob Marley

🤙Mu
Really nice a5! And your camera skills are great. Like to get into that myself crisposo art Facebook has nice pics like yours but south am landraces not indoor haze hybrid.

piffcat

Pittycity is putting on a show during the fade! This plant loves to grow. Piffcoast ended up running her 107 days to get cloudy. I'm hoping w the rockwool may shave cpl days off. Trikes are cloudy but I'm going for milk on this lady. Waited this long.. using potassium sulfate in my flush. Similar to terpinator sulfur great fir terps20210710_191047.jpg20210710_191012.jpg20210710_190917.jpg20210710_190841.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.