Piffcoast farms haze cuts- piff s2 and pity city piff

BuzzardsBay

The pity city has shown flashes of brilliance pushing thru the bombs eeve dropped on it as first time rockwool. Whereas pc3 reverted back to a mini bush after the rootzone compromised the pitty she pushed thru . Not withstanding an isolated incident ex spike due to dryness. Reminds me of bandaid haze 7 or ag13 in bud and pistil structure. She has s vigorous stretch forming long runner colas .

She was a piff bagseed found in pittsfield ma. So much vigor makes me think it could be a bastard daughter between. Cbh and another haze sharing a room. Just guessing tho.
Beyond red stems she seems to turn leaf veins red on the fingers. Anyone seen this before?
Pittsfield Mass!
cool. Olde Mass is an interesting place.Not a famous cannabis place, but I’ve gotta say over the years some beautiful strains there

piffcat

Pittsfield Mass!
cool. Olde Mass is an interesting place.Not a famous cannabis place, but I’ve gotta say over the years some beautiful strains there
If ya scroll down piffcoasts page u can find his run of this lady. Certainly put mine to shame she was a wooly mammoth octopus!! His boy stickiricki sent him the cut it was bagseed popped off blockwork(commercial piff haze generic but still 20 a .8 lol) so strong possibility cuban black haze is the papa . They both have incredible vigor dense runner colas a darker green leaf. The cbh visually is most separated from others but how fan leaves grow out of the budsScreenshot_20210608-212502_Instagram.jpg

This is what she looks like when happy far from my first go round w her lol.

kief420

If ya scroll down piffcoasts page u can find his run of this lady. Certainly put mine to shame she was a wooly mammoth octopus!! His boy stickiricki sent him the cut it was bagseed popped off blockwork(commercial piff haze generic but still 20 a .8 lol) so strong possibility cuban black haze is the papa . They both have incredible vigor dense runner colas a darker green leaf. The cbh visually is most separated from others but how fan leaves grow out of the budsView attachment 51625

This is what she looks like when happy far from my first go round w her lol.
You may have said it but how many weeks did it go

piffcat

You may have said it but how many weeks did it go
My girls just starting week ten. Think piffcoast and his boy went to 100 then flushed for a week. Think she was still throwing new pistils when chopped known to happen w cuban black too. Me personally I think most piffs are nevils work nl5haze etc. But cbh looks like silver haze f2 to me. Somethin dif bout her the dark green leaves. I see that in the pity city as well

piffcat

Some pics of the new recruits. 2 piffs2 and 4 city. Can already see differences in calcium preference. The s2 wants more then the pcity by looks of it. They're about to be transplanted into 4 inch cubes. Then on to slabs. Limited space only one tent so they have few weeks yet in veg. Definitely not topping the piffs2 this time . Really should have evaluated it natural first.

Piff s2
Screenshot_20210611-093225_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210611-093238_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210611-093420_Gallery.jpg

Pcity
Screenshot_20210611-093225_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210611-093238_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210611-093420_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210611-093302_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210611-093322_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210611-093454_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210611-093515_Gallery.jpg

piffcat

So what’s your thoughts on the Piffs2?
Everything as advertised commercially relevant piff with no compromises. Strong smell dense beautiful bud long pistils. She is a little touchy to feed. If ya see the veg pics getting the calcium and nitrogen right is tough. Growing sativa with nutes that have cal nitrate as the nitrogen and cal have this inherent problem- the sativa needs calcium much higher ratio then nitrogen. Just a little too much n can ruin things so calcium chloride has to be supplemented. Mixture of foliar and amendment to top feed I've found foliar with kelp dolomite lime humic acid and whey protein to work great for haze hybrids without burning or raising ec.
Screenshot_20210614-223758_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210614-223931_TextNow.jpgShe is def a 10 week lady I'm coming up on flush time and she is pretty. I couldnt say anything relevant on vigor because as she is an s2 I did not factor that in to my decision to top. She does have less vigor far as recovering from topping and by ignoring that and flipping her too soon after i created like a single cola sea of green type reaction of stunted stretch. While the pittycity whichbis either f1 or s1 breezed right thru topping the piff s2 is just that- they found a bagseed in brown haze grew it out piff s1. This is the plant top dawg and piffcoast both used. But its not a true s1 from brown haze since its bagseed meaning it's just one pheno
This one pheno was then reversed and selfed creating the s2 generation. The brown haze is so vigorous that even in the s2 large chunky stinky plants are found by piff and others. This pheno was his ultra incense done in 70 to 75. First time he offered a true pedigree piff cut it was 200 bucks. The original clone only brown and black probably go for a grand or 2 but hey how many of us have chased this or started growing weed because of bud like haze. Those numbers sound fair to me lol. Especially the market will only get more competitive. Grow somethin people love to smoke!

MImedpatient

MNS Hall of Fame
I think the main goal is to avoid Calcium Nitrate when growing Haze or Equatorial Sativas.
I think all yall Haze Lovers need to get a Haze grow tip guide for us Haze Likers. like that calcium nitrate tip. I would be more willing to grow my haze seeds onto Haze plants if there was a concise collection of tips in one thread post.

piffcat

I’ll look around but Piff Coast Farms is very knowledgeable and I’m sure there’s several here at MNS seeds that produce awesome Hazes. Hope someone has a beginners guide to Haze stashed away.
He is I think the definitive source when it comes to authenticity and knowledge. Almost single handedly gave the haze movement wings. Much of what inkno piff wise besides smoking it and paying 20 for .7 happily. Theres a video on his reels where dude sheds a single tear smelling g piffs Audubon gold haze lol. That's the 120 day lady most tightly held oldest hardest to grow. Imo cannot be a nl5 hybrid.
The pity city was passed to piffcoast from his boy stickiricki413. A bagseed of clockwork piff popped in pittsfield ma by rickie boy. Tremendous vigor structure. Is type to continually throw new pistils while forming that sticky spongy sativa hybrid flowers. Type of bud that weighs out over expectation opposite of moist dessert lumps lol. She is def part Cuban black to me but I think maybe an accidental f1 with another five lady in clockwork grow up? To me g13haze it bandaid haze could fit the bill or nannies jack? Here are pics of piffcoast and stickiricki pcity grows and first a 120 day Audubon lady:
Screenshot_20210615-143350_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20210615-143314_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20210615-143242_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20210615-143435_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20210615-143414_Instagram.jpg

CannaFish

I like that there’s a whole squad of franky cuts going around.
I remember over 10 years ago when BigHerb was posting here and other sites promoting NY haze and asking around for frankincense smelling haze origins.
I think all these cuts need to come together in my grow room and have a face to face grow off with mango haze. I gots to know