Piffcoast farms haze cuts- piff s2 and pity city piff

piffcat

Growing 2 dif plants from piffcoast who has every NYC haze cut you could dream of. Cool guy getting something near and dear to many new englanders in our dutch!

Quick rundown of his cuts-
Black cut/cbh/la negra- cuban black haze 15 16 weeks mother of bandaid haze huge yields

Brown cut/piff/Manhattan brown- the second most common along with the cbh this is also church Terps been utilized by top dawg alot the piffs1 listed in topdawgs gear is piffcoast clone. Shortest flowering 75 to 90.

Audubon gold /puday longest flowering by far and insane vigor. 120 days and insane pungent beast of a plant. The most exclusive and tightly held in the original crew.

Redline haze- named for bags originally sold in piffcoast may be the only one left with this cut. I've never smoked but it looks like extreme fire. Probably in between cbh and puday Potency wise.

Pity city piff- found in pittsfield ma and passed to piff this is another 100 day haze with extreme vigor baseball spears for buds. A more soapy floral profile compared to the church of other haze.

Here is a link to his descriptions with pics

I'm growing his pitty city piff and his keeper pheno of brown haze (piff s2)
Using old school rockwool slabs following yo Sammy's method close as possible. Mars hydro 300w led at moment.
In addition to the yara salts for nutes I'm supplementing kelp dolomite lime hydrolyzed whey protein and glycine aminos in daily foliar spray. Ladies are currently at 13 days. Piff s2 takes 75 and pitty city 100.

Piff s2

Screenshot_20210423-104824_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210423-104818_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210423-104750_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210423-104721_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210423-104608_TextNow.jpgScreenshot_20210423-104548_TextNow.jpg
Pitty city pics next post

Attachments

piffcat

I want to see what you get from these cuts.

i have some different versions of NY Haze than those listed above and I love it.

After smoking good weed with the frankincense smoke, everything else is not as good.
I am definitely looking forward to it. Smoked a bowl of cbh at gene traders when I bought the clones and it instantly transported me back to high school and .7 dubs. Geeking all the waybhome off a .2!
From southeast conn and couple ppl in new london had good connects in the city. Didn't know at the time but it was the best bud i would smoke! Although piffcoast doesn't sell the cbh Audubon or redline he has limited seed drops and s1s etc which sell out instantly. I'm also in process of getting a 94 silver pearl x haze c cut from Germany lookin forward to that

#NightMare#

All those hazes come from the original f1 seeds nevil made. There was a number of seeds sourced directly from nevil from stock made between 1987-1989 and taken over to the guys by someone quite well known in the cannabis community. This is how the original f1 were.

piffcat

All those hazes come from the original f1 seeds nevil made. There was a number of seeds sourced directly from nevil from stock made between 1987-1989 and taken over to the guys by someone quite well known in the cannabis community. This is how the original f1 were.
Damn that is great info. Its accepted that most are 5haze and I def see it myself now I'm growing them. Nevils work is the basis for entire indoor grow scene . The original f1s are insane . The only one that may be pure haze or a did haze parent (haze b or fh?) Is the Audubon aka puday. The vigor and flower sets look to be straight jungle sat.
Tracing back lineages to source super interesting ti me anymore knowledge is appreciated!Screenshot_20210425-072353_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20210425-072328_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20210425-072251_Instagram.jpg

piffcat

Couole up date pics think were at 16 days. The pittcity has some serious vigor. Piff s2 real healthy I've had some problems with high night time temps which I think made the node growth tighter and shorter then usuaScreenshot_20210426-205029_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210426-205053_Gallery.jpgl. First time growing w led and it's great and efficient but not used to needing a heater to keep proper temps and vpd. But the ladies seem to love spectrum.

CannaFish

I got the mother plant healthy enough to take a dozen or so cuts. They should strike alright and give me some fresh plants to start with. going to use a very light soil next time. either light warrior or happy frog cut with perlite.

how's the smoke from your BH?

Pennywise420

The terps are more leather than spice or incense. The high is uplifting and kind of dreamy. Mostly in the head with a clean come down. If I stay busy it’s great to get things done but if you kick back the dreamy side usually ends up in a nap. @CannaFish

Marcus_in_the_Darkus

Nice, concise BH7 smoke report, Pennywise! I'd love to try that some day.

I can't help but be a bit skeptical about the legitimacy of CBH or Piff cuts said to be held by PCF or any other vendor of purported NYC haze genetics, although PCF does seem to be the most legit of the bunch. Sort of similar to how so many "breeders" claim to have RKS, sell lots of seeds, yet nobody finds RKS in what they grow. I'd love to meet PCF, smoke some of his longest-flowering Piff, and let the weed speak. If I get to a Gene Traders event are his wares going to be available for (test,) smoking? I'd make the effort if I had an opportunity to smoke genuine NYC haze, which I have unfortunately never experienced.

piffcat

What temps are bringing them up to? Got a surface thermometer to check the leaves? Looking good. Better than my hazes right now.
Only running a 300w led from mars throws off a 2 x 4 footprint. Only brings the temp up to 71 to 73 so using a ceramic heater to get up near 80. The heater doesn't have auto restart so once lights off hafta pick between turning it off completely which drops temp to 60 or leaving it on which lands at 74. I'm waiting for an ip55 tubular heater controlled by day night thermostat which should solve issue but shipping taking forever. The lack of infrared heat from led is an adjustment coming from hps. Tents at my buddy's house hes trying to keep electric footprint small or else I would add a 250w hps to alleviate alot of these heat problems

Pennywise420

Nice, concise BH7 smoke report, Pennywise! I'd love to try that some day.

I can't help but be a bit skeptical about the legitimacy of CBH or Piff cuts said to be held by PCF or any other vendor of purported NYC haze genetics, although PCF does seem to be the most legit of the bunch. Sort of similar to how so many "breeders" claim to have RKS, sell lots of seeds, yet nobody finds RKS in what they grow. I'd love to meet PCF, smoke some of his longest-flowering Piff, and let the weed speak. If I get to a Gene Traders event are his wares going to be available for (test,) smoking? I'd make the effort if I had an opportunity to smoke genuine NYC haze, which I have unfortunately never experienced.
The Bandaid Haze 7 is a Bohdi creation and selected by Doc D. Black Haze cut x A5/Thai F2. The only Haze from PCF i have is a Tres Haze crossed with A5bx1 and PiffS1 x A5bx1 I’ll start those sometime this summer. @Marcus_in_the_Darkus

piffcat

The Bandaid Haze 7 is a Bohdi creation and selected by Doc D. Black Haze cut x A5/Thai F2. The only Haze from PCF i have is a Tres Haze crossed with A5bx1 and PiffS1 x A5bx1 I’ll start those sometime this summer. @Marcus_in_the_Darkus
Cbh is the cut that's out there the most. It's got some characteristics like the side hook leaf that's make it easy to spot similar to chem d with its varigation
Pcf is def legit when it comes to piff cuts the proof is in the church lol. He clearly has a real deal plug and fact that top dawg uses his stuff speaks volumes. Jjnyc has been engrained in the NYC sour and haze scene for a long time . Also pcf doesn't really use the cuts to sell much since he won't let go of any cbh brown cut gold cut etc. Like any who smoked it will attest the smell taste and high are unmistakable. I agree that alot of other ppl are passing off bagseed or s1s as the clones which is not legit. When it come to 5haze it's all about the f1 that nl takes over once they are inbred. Instead I'd rather try hitting them to a colombian gold or oaxacan and try to hit a common ancestor back generations in the pedigree. Similar to nevils goals in the grail project