Photos are ready to upload let the games begin....

shantibaba

Breeder and moderator
Hi All

after some serious technical issues I am glad to say that the photos for reports or whatever are now possible to upload. Just hit the "Photos" button in the navigation bar of the forum, or hit this link:
http://www.mrnice.nl/photos/index.php

I must state this clearly one time, all photos posted her at www.mrnice.nl are subject to the scrutiny and discretion of our staff to allow or disallow. Those who choose to post photos must do so in a responsible mannor. The onus is on those who post photos in other words. Any photo posted that is deemed not suitable for this site will be removed ...BE WARNED. So please do not post photos that are not relevant to the topic of the thread.

Go forth and let the games begin......Shantibaba

hi Shanti. i think there are still bugs in the system:confused: i got one test photo to upload, but two other try's failed ... i'l keep trying as i have a ton of lovely photo's to share

peace from flower~power

Hi FP

well i tried it again and it works for me, but the more people that try to upload over the next few days will iron out any bugs...sorry but it is a new born site these things will eventually be remedied.

Take care Sb

hi all can i ask wat size you had to shrink it to before it uploaded in the post ?.

Im not sure if its me i can only up load it to the photo gallery i cant work out how to get it grow my gallery to the forum yet no stress tho all good things take time.

Hi Hempy to upload photos all you need to do is this,when you click on the icon to reply to a thread you have the options of quick reply or advanced, in the advanced panel scroll down to near the bottom and you will see a button that says manage attatchments,click on that button and this will bring up a popup menu with the file types you can upload and two choices from where you want to upload your pics from, the first is to browse and Upload File from your Computer the second one is to Upload File from a URL,i tried to upload a pic for this post but it says it exceeds the 97kb size but thats how it,s done Hempy to gets the pics into your posts hope this helps a bit.Take care...Hashish

Last edited:
this is how to post your pics full size in your threads

#1 go to your gallery and enlarge the image you want to select

#2 right click on the enlarged image & copy the URL address

#3 go to your thread where you want to post & hit reply..then hit the "insert image" button (it's the symbol to the left after "quote") and drop in the URL where it promts you ... that works for me ...

now go check out my Super Silver Haze thread;)

peace from flower~power

showphoto.php

shit. that didnt work.
hmm i'll get there.

nice ssh flower power!
im harvesting one soon!

Last edited:
Test Pic

If you try it the way i explained in my above post POP it works fine, thats how i upped this one take care and good luck...Hashish

Attachments

• Tarajuana-2006.jpg
    Tarajuana-2006.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 8
Help for you all...

Hello -

We have changed things around: it should be easier now to manage your photos and add them to your posts!

--> Basic guidelines:

1. You need to be a registred user to upload pictures on our server. If you are not a registred user yet, you can register here:
http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/register.php

2. Log into your account, click on the 'Photos' button in the main navigation bar, which will take you here:
http://www.mrnice.nl/photos/index.php

3. Click on the 'Upload Photos' button, located on the right side on the screen - which will take you to this page:
http://www.mrnice.nl/photos/uploadphoto.php

While uploading your content please note that:
- Max allowable image width in pixels: 2500 pixel
- Max allowable image height in pixels: 2500 pixel
- Max size for multimedia content (videos in mpeg, mpg, avi, asf, wmv or mov formats): 16Mb
- The bigger the file size of your photo, the longer you'll have to wait for it to upload

4. Once the photo is uploaded successfully, you'll be taken to the page showing your photo in our album. Scroll down the page, you'll find a
'*Linked Thumbnail:*' field.
Select the text (double click) - copy the given link.
You can now simply paste this link in any of your posts in our main forum: this will automatically add a thumbnail in your post!

Have fun -
Shantibaba

Last edited:
post attachments...

heya

you might also use 'manage attachements' button in the post options (like Hasish and Thorax did in this post) to show your photos.

Though when doing so your photos will NOT be added to your personal photo gallery and will only be seen when reading the specific post they were attached to.

For this reason I would suggest to first upload the photo in your personal photo gallery and then use the direct Linked Thumbnail: option as I described above.

Shanti

hiya shanti hiya Hashish thanks for the info and help i will try to add the pics to the post later thanks .

Back