Payment Questions

Amoril

So im catching back up to speed, found the auctions while trying to repopulate my seeds for a new medicinal grow (finally, and yet its still so crazy). Found the auctions site, my eyes popped out of my head at the prices, so I bought some stuff, and go to pay....

I chose cash. In the past, a long time ago mind you, I would send cash via FedEx to Shanti or Gypsy or whomever, and got my seeds via post. Never a hiccup.

Today, FedEx told me my cash is likely to be seized by customs. Not sure how likely that is, but I assume its possible the environment has changed since I last did this.

So with that, my questions are.... in order of importance (a yes to the first one ends the whole problem)

1. Do you accept Money Orders? I can send that no problem via FedEx.
2. Can I just send cash via USPS? Or is that the same as with FE?
3. Can I use cash to initiate the WesternUnion bank transfer, or does it have to originate in my bank account?

Thanks for the help, if any users want to let me know what the preferred method is now, thats awesome, or maybe J or Simone can help me figure this out?

Ultimately, Id like to avoid involving MY bank, for a few reasons. If thats the best option though, Ill figure something out. Paying for registered post or overnight or whatever isnt the issue at all, just making sure it isnt seized is my concern.

So im catching back up to speed, found the auctions while trying to repopulate my seeds for a new medicinal grow (finally, and yet its still so crazy). Found the auctions site, my eyes popped out of my head at the prices, so I bought some stuff, and go to pay....

I chose cash. In the past, a long time ago mind you, I would send cash via FedEx to Shanti or Gypsy or whomever, and got my seeds via post. Never a hiccup.

Today, FedEx told me my cash is likely to be seized by customs. Not sure how likely that is, but I assume its possible the environment has changed since I last did this.

So with that, my questions are.... in order of importance (a yes to the first one ends the whole problem)

1. Do you accept Money Orders? I can send that no problem via FedEx.
2. Can I just send cash via USPS? Or is that the same as with FE?
3. Can I use cash to initiate the WesternUnion bank transfer, or does it have to originate in my bank account?

Thanks for the help, if any users want to let me know what the preferred method is now, thats awesome, or maybe J or Simone can help me figure this out?

Ultimately, Id like to avoid involving MY bank, for a few reasons. If thats the best option though, Ill figure something out. Paying for registered post or overnight or whatever isnt the issue at all, just making sure it isnt seized is my concern.

Hey hey,

just seeing your message. Will come back to it when I have some more detailed info in regards to your questions. In any case, you will be hearing from me shortly

Thanks,
J

Another great option would be using cryptocurrency, IMO. It isn't hard to learn to use, payments usually go through within a half hour or so, and the fees are small, all depending on which cryptocurrency. I've made bank transfers to Attitude from Canada, the fees were an additional $30 or so, and didn't go through for about week. Also, some cryptocurrencies can also be untraceable, supposedly, for those who may be concerned about that ;)

Another great option would be using cryptocurrency, IMO. It isn't hard to learn to use, payments usually go through within a half hour or so, and the fees are small, all depending on which cryptocurrency. I've made bank transfers to Attitude from Canada, the fees were an additional $30 or so, and didn't go through for about week. Also, some cryptocurrencies can also be untraceable, supposedly, for those who may be concerned about that ;)
are there no credit card payment options?

Back