Outta the water ! Shaaaaaaaaaaaak !!!

GreenMind

Hello Mr Nice Forum ! Thanks for having me !

First time I smoked the Shark was late 1999. It was just a SuperDuper Dank White Skunk, and one of my Top 10 Smokes. Stank like fuely roadkill and packed a heavy punch. This herb was some serious fire. 'Great White Shark' as it was known then. Anyway, since that time, she has been on my to grow list. And here she is. I'll do some updates along the way.

Shark Shock @ 14 Days

Gday GM
Welcome to Mrnice
Nice pink pistils
This is one on my "to do" list. till then I,ll keep dreaming:)
Cheers KL

looking good thanks for the share i have 4 bushes in bloom right now 4 days in so not much action yet but im very excite good grows good vibes good luck

Welcome GreenMind .... nice start! Shark Shock is on my short list for sure, looking forward to your progress.
best,
rabbit

badrabbit,

No mite problems! no:D. This is an outdoor plant, so there will be a few little webs flying around and maybe, maybe even a couple mites. But nothing to worry about. The big issue here are the Caterpillars. They get on in the night :rolleyes:

another Pheno. With cream colored pistils, this time ...

20 Days

... this to me, is what a Skunk plants shape should look like . Despite some toppings, she manages to throw up a center 'Head' cola above the rest.

Nice looking bud. I like those pink pistils. I'm growing my first Shark Shock seeds out right now. I have 5 females in veg at the moment. I hope I get something unique and worth keeping.

Back