Outdoor Shit 2013

Thanks, I'm looking forward to the smoke test myslef. Got three more shits and 3 shark shocks getting moved into the flower tent tonight.šŸ˜Ž

Got exactly 302 grams from one Shit plant. Sampled a bud after being in jars for a week. The smoke is already very smooth. The taste is pine/fuel/paint thinner. I like it. The high is above average in potency. Definitley cut through the Tahoe OG I was smoking. High was slightly racey but that will mellow out with the cure. I'll give a final smoke report after they've had a good month in the jars. So far I'm pleased with it though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    802.7 KB · Views: 80
Yeah I'm going to run her indoors this round along with 2 more Shits and 2 Sharks. I'm making oil out of the fluffier pheno. Smelled nice but it's yield was impractical for 5 months of tedious care.

So final report is in. This Shit went 10 weeks. Judging from the smoke it probably should have gone another two weeks. Real heady high but lacks body and depth. Potency is decent. One solid bong rip had me feeling the effects for a few hours. The plant yielded very nice. Buds lack bag appeal, trich coverage is less than average. I know trichs aren't everything but I like super frosty nugs. But there is one main reason why I ended up killing off her clone, there's almost a total lack of smell. Don't get me wrong she does have a slight fragrance but you have to have your nose in a mason jar full of it to really pick it up. Smelling a single bud in your hand and it barely has an odor. It has some smell once you grind it up but personaly I like cannabis that you can smell through the bag in your buddies pocket you know what I mean. Smoke is very smooth and taste changed from fuely a week or two ago when I first tested it to more of a smokey, woodsy, spicy kind of taste. Burns down to a nice light grey ash. I'll be happy to answer any questions if anybody has one. But for now it's back to the drawing board. Next order is going to be Shark Shock and maybe Black Widow.

Girls and boys I cracked several more Shits and I've got one that stinks to high heaven. I'm talking the smell drowns out the odor of my other plants. Stay posted.šŸ˜Ž

looking good

I found some variation in Shit when growing them out, but still run a select cut that competes with anything I have grown over the years, But I do like old school type highs. To me the cut I kept is more like the super skunk from the late 80s vs SK1. But having played around with shit in my own crosses, I can say it has a very strong dominance in crosses and you can select back toward the sativa side of the plant pretty easily. Great strain and very similar to CM though CM has a much more fruity/lavender/afghani side than shit.

So what is it you like so much about your Shit keeper? Could you go into the effect and also describe the pheno type?

I have a Sativa pheno right no that is looking like it's gonna be a HUGE yielder. I say Sativa pheno because the onset of flower was very slow. My other shits and sharks were already packing on weight before this plant started to really put it on. They were also last to start showing trichs. It has thinner leaves, longer branches, and I'm currently on week nine and I Shit you not, these plants don't have a single brown hair anywhere on them. Unless they decide to turn on a dime, these plants are gonna go well into November. Aesthetically it's a really beautiful plant. Can't wait to try the smoke!

One of the other shit phenos is a super squat Indica pheno. It smells like a combination of skunk spray, black pepper, Burt rubber tire and body odor.

I also have a Shark pheno that has this wonderful floral scent. Like tropical flowers but I'm not exactly sure what kind. Hard to put my finger on.

So what is it you like so much about your Shit keeper? Could you go into the effect and also describe the pheno type?

I have a Sativa pheno right no that is looking like it's gonna be a HUGE yielder. I say Sativa pheno because the onset of flower was very slow. My other shits and sharks were already packing on weight before this plant started to really put it on. They were also last to start showing trichs. It has thinner leaves, longer branches, and I'm currently on week nine and I Shit you not, these plants don't have a single brown hair anywhere on them. Unless they decide to turn on a dime, these plants are gonna go well into November. Aesthetically it's a really beautiful plant. Can't wait to try the smoke!

One of the other shit phenos is a super squat Indica pheno. It smells like a combination of skunk spray, black pepper, Burt rubber tire and body odor.

I also have a Shark pheno that has this wonderful floral scent. Like tropical flowers but I'm not exactly sure what kind. Hard to put my finger on.

Not sure if talking to me but I love shit for these main reasons

1)very robust, hardy strain that clones easily, resists blight, leaf spot, etc
2)very large yielder if given proper environment, easily yields like CM
3)old school stoney high with that piney, menthol like flavor, always makes me smile and lightens my mood
4)stores very well, nugs properly cured and stored are still green, piney and stoney almost a year later
5)not super fast but at 9 weeks a very solid performer, many different type of smokers tell me they love this strain

Back