Outdoor Shit 2013

BullDogDad

These are 3 Shit plants growing outdoors in Roots Organic soil with Roots Organic liquid nutrients.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    506.7 KB · Views: 61
How due you upload multiple photos to the same post? Every time I upload a photo it removes the previous photo I uploaded.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    999.2 KB · Views: 29
Very nice looking plants! So the best way for you to do it would be click on user cp, then click photos & albums. Then you upload as many pictures as you want to your album. Each picture will have a bb code copy and paste as many of those as you like in a single post! Keep up the good work :)

update

Just thought I'd list a couple of traits I've noticed about Shit. It's the first strain I've ever grown that showed pre-flowers before actual flowering was initiated. The three I have outdoors showed pistils in mid July! Next to them are 2 Shark Shock that still have not revieled their sex yet. Also I just germinated some shit seeds and they are the fastest seeds I've ever germed. Only 48 hours from planted seed to Green sproutling in rapid rooters under T5's. Quite a vigorous strain.

re

Early on they gave off a soft berry sent but it's changed to more of a piney smell at this point. One pheno is getting dense and thick and sparkling with trichomes. Another pheno has big buds at a glance but when you feel them they have a fluffy, grassy consistency. I have a gangly pheno I let go just as an experiment. It's flowering is pathetic. By looking at it you would think its 10 or 15 days flowering, but it's going on 7 weeks! šŸ˜³. I'll smoke some just cuz i'm curious bit even if it turned out to be bomb, I still wouldn't keep it, the yield is that bad.

Back