Ouchie's first MNS experience!

Now here's what you came here for, the MNS plants :) These are the 4 confirmed females from the 10 I sexed 2 weeks ago. (14 days 12/12) I can't believe how fast they're maturing :)

Mango Widow 2

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture3878-mango-widow-2-1.jpg

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture3880-mango-widow-2-2.jpg

Mango Widow 4
This is the short squat Pheno I was looking for :)

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture3881-mango-widow-4-1.jpg

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture3882-mango-widow-4-2.jpg

Mango Widow 5

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture3883-mango-widow-5-1.jpg

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture3884-mango-widow-5-2.jpg

Neville's Skunk 5

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture3885-neville-skunk-5-1.jpg

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture3886-neville-skunk-5-2.jpg

Now last, we have 3 new confirmed females, I'll post pics of them next Friday when they hit their stretch. 1 of each strain, 1 SSH, 1 Mango Widow, and 1 Neville's Skunk female :)

Last edited:
Haha, look at your dog peaking through the plant.

My yellow lab loooooves the fruity Shit. She jumps up with me whenever I crack the jar and sits like she is waiting for a treat. When I blow it out, she laps up the smoke like it is water - it is so funny. She doesn't care about other types of herb. In fact, when I blow other types her direction, she gets up and rolls out most of the time.

My dog always fucks with me when I'm in the garden, lol he'll come up and almost knock me over nudging me for attention. I feed them fan leaves sometimes, lol they love it. Every animal I've ever been around are attracted to my plants, it's nature! None of my dogs particularly like smoke, but they'll eat a bud no problem.

Alright it's been a couple weeks since I updated. I apologize, I had a tooth ache, and then had it pulled last week. Just now getting everything in order, everything suffered except my garden :) Here's some updated pictures of my flower room.

Neville Skunk 5 37 Days 12/12

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture4165-ns-5-1.jpg

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture4166-ns-5-2.jpg

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture4167-ns-5-3.jpg

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture4168-ns-5-4.jpg

It was a little crowded in the rest of the room, but here's a mix of NS 2, NS 3 NS 5, MW 2, MW 4, MW 5, MW 1, SSH 1, SSH 2, SSH 7, and the hydro tubes are Snowcap bagseed.

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture4169-1.jpg

Mango Widow

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture4170-2.jpg

Mango Widow

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture4171-3.jpg

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture4172-4.jpg

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture4173-5.jpg

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture4174-6.jpg

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture4175-7.jpg

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture4176-8.jpg

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture4177-9.jpg

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture4178-10.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry for the little bit off track I am with the photos, just haven't had the time. I know what crippling pain is all about now, I had an abscess tooth that really made the last 2 weeks almost unbearable. Thank god for weed, or I would've probably blown my head off from the pain.

I'll make sure to post all of the females, the count is up to 10 MNS plants (4 Mango Widow, 3 Neville Skunk, and 3 Super Silver Haze) currently in flower. The exciting stuff is in the weeks to come anyways :) I'll keep you guys posted, thanks for checking out my thread.

Oh yeah! lol about the plants... :) Neville Skunk #5 is a fucking MONSTER. Unbelievable amount of vigor for even tiny containers, can't wait to see how she matures. She's easily the nicest Neville Skunk female so far. Out of the four Mango Widows, Mango Widow 2 has REALLY exploded (she's so big I couldn't wrestle her out for a photo this time with her positioning lol), with about 90% of the vigor of the Neville Skunk 5 plant. It however, has much more trich and resin production earlier on than the Neville's Skunk or any plant in the entire grow for that matter so far, I'm thinking indicating a faster finishing time possibly. Mango Widow 4 and 5 are pretty similar in structure to each other, one has a tad hazier looking bud formation. Mango Widow 1 is the slowest to mature, but most squat and branching. My SSH are a little slower developing than my other strains so far, so I'll let you know more as they mature.

Last edited:
Another week has gone by, and I managed to take some better pictures for you guys this week. Not all the plants I'm going to show have been in flower the same amount of time, they're staggered about 3 weeks apart and you should be able to tell by their maturity level. Now, on with the show!

The flower room

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture4297-dscn0819.jpg

Mango Widow 1

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture4298-mw-1.jpg

Mango Widow 5 (just starting to flower)

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture4299-mw-5.jpg

Mango Widow 4 and 5 (5 weeks in to flower)

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture4300-mw.jpg

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture4301-mw-1.jpg

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture4302-mw-2.jpg

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture4303-mw-3.jpg

Neville's Skunk 2 3 weeks flower

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture4304-ns-2-1.jpg

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture4305-ns-2-2.jpg

Neville's Skunk 3 3 weeks flower

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture4306-ns-3-1.jpg

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture4307-ns-3-2.jpg

Neville's Skunk 5 45 days flower

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture4308-ns-5-1.jpg

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture4309-ns-5-2.jpg

ouchie-albums-ssh-veg-picture4310-ns-5-3.jpg

ouchie-albums-ssh-veg-picture4311-ns-5-4.jpg

Last but not least, all of the seed plant mothers soon to be flowered :) They just got moved to 3 gallon smart pots about a week ago, and they're really starting to take off.

Mother / Clone area

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture4318-dscn0832.jpg

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture4319-dscn0833.jpg

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture4320-dscn0834.jpg

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture4322-dscn0837.jpg

Been a while since I've updated, I apologize for that. I've got some shots for you today of a couple of my keepers. They're flowered under just T5s :)

Here's Mango Widow 4, her second run, 8 weeks in to flower.

ouchie-albums-ssh-picture5135-dscn0933.jpg

ouchie-albums-ssh-picture5136-dscn0935.jpg

Super Silver Haze 2, first run, 8 weeks in to flower.

ouchie-albums-ssh-picture5137-dscn0939.jpg

ouchie-albums-ssh-picture5138-dscn0937.jpg

ouchie-albums-ssh-picture5139-dscn0936.jpg

Here's a group shot of the T5 room, it was a test of the expression of these plants grown from very small clones. As you can see, even with very little lighting, and flowered from very early/small size, they turn our gorgeous :)

Don't remind me of the terrible scrog job, it's partly a friend's fault for not taking my advice on filling the screen a bit more ^^ Anyways, you can see the hazier, taller looking later finishing plants in the picture. Those are the Neville Skunks, I'm giving them a second run, I chopped them early the first go at around 78 days. They probably need around 110 days or so to finish, we'll see this time.

8 weeks flower

ouchie-albums-ssh-picture5140-dscn0938.jpg

ouchie-albums-ssh-picture5141-dscn0943.jpg

Here's some shots of one of my 600w rooms, finally filled with MNS genetics, a little away from being flipped to flower.

3 weeks since rooted clones placed in DWC tube (show on the right and left of the picture) 2 weeks since rooted clones placed on the floor of the room. See the difference ;)

ouchie-albums-ssh-picture5142-dscn0942.jpg

ouchie-albums-ssh-picture5143-dscn0941.jpg

Out of the three strains so far, Mango Widow was very very consistent (When I say consistent, I mean the smells and veg brickhouse formation. There were 2 distinct Phenos right away in flower, one had white hair preflowers, the other had yellowish hair preflowers. All of the females smelled mostly alike, fresh mango fruit, with an alien spice background. Definitely 100% unique, I've never smelled or tasted ANYTHING like it before in terms of a plant flower. One female, which also exhibited the smallest bud formations, smelled like cat piss and body odor. I've nick named her Mary Katherine Gallagher, and we're going to give her a second run as well.) Super Silver Haze was an absolute pleasure to grow. Neville Skunk didn't get a fair shot, so we'll give her 2nd run and let her finish this time.

I have a LOT going on right now, and have a ton of things to share with you guys. Look out in the coming weeks, I'll have a ton of shots of more of my Super Silver Haze phenos in flower, Neville Skunk finishing, more Mango Widow phenos, and you'll see me flower out G13 x Skunk, and Critical Haze for my first run. I'm excited as shit, I haven't even got pictures of the new 1200w setup I got going! ;)

Back to playing in the dirt, until next time!

Last edited:
G`day ochie

Done well there bro .
Great results with the CFL SROG lol . The lower buds are gonna make up for it bro .

How are your vert bulbs goin for you ? Have you bumped them while working ?

The vert scrog is lookin like fun too ! How many cuts in the NFT ?

Keep up the good work ,see ya soon .

Thanks for sharin
Elmer Bud .

Thanks for the compliment about the T5 setup, I did it more as a test / needed some smoke. It's a win/win in my book LOL!

Yes, I HAVE bumped the vertical bulb, the one pictured in the setup isn't nearly as dangerous as some bare bulbs I have going. It's funny you mentioned it, a buddy of mine ran the back of his arm into one yesterday, and it left a giant red singe mark. It's remarkable how much more efficient bare bulbs honestly are, but the drawback is literally going blind without eye protection.

I have 9 cuts in the DWC PVC pipe (Heath Robinson inspired) two of them are SSH 1, two of them are Mango Widow 4, two of them are Mango Widow 5, one is Neville Skunk 2, one is Neville Skunk 3, and one is Neville Skunk 5. Giving the Neville's Skunk a shot at DWC, see how they turn out. I wish I would've known SSH 10 was as amazing as she is, didn't get enough rooted clones of her to run this time ;) You'll be seeing more of her soon. She smells exactly like bubbilicious bubble gum, and she's chunky.

Bravo!

Outstanding work brother, looking nice! Interesting!!

Thank you a ton. Hopefully I can do this G13 x Skunk some justice like you, I got twins from one seed! They're also slightly mutated, but I assume they'll grow out of it. We'll see!

Last edited:
Been a while again, that's life. :) Anyways, here's a video of one of my flower setups I took today. Just now sexing the G13 x Skunks out, we'll have some updates on them shortly.

Back