Ouchie's first MNS experience!

Keep up the good work. I've never heard of pruning the fans at that age before. How has this worked out for you? Sounds interesting.

G4G

I love the technique of trimming fan leaves, you get so much more efficient use of your light from smaller cramped spaces. I've never noticed negative effects with pruning, if anything it speeds up the nodes, as they take over as new fan leaves grow on the nodes.

I took these pictures a couple days ago, been pretty busy with the holidays and all. The old lady bitching about x-mas lights, putting up the tree, etc etc lol. Anyways, without further ado!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The smells for Neville's Skunk range from Pine Tree, Pineapple (serious pineapple bite on 2 phenos) Veg green smell, Baby poopish, and my favorite, #9 smells like my dad's roach tin smelled like back in 1991. EXACTLY like that, it instantly brought back childhood memories. I'm so fucking excited to sex and flower the clones out. Most of the Neville's Skunk clones have rooted. The fastest to root out of the 3 (SSH, NS and MW) was the Neville's Skunk :)

Below are 5 of the 10 SSH plants to compare. My camera died in the middle of taking pictures, sorry folks! I'll post more of them soon I promise ;)

Last edited:
Good luck with the plants. The 4 NS seeds I popped this year went all down the male road.

Better than the hermaphrodite road, or even worse no male at all road :) I hope you got some lucky lady pregnant with one of those bad boys.

lookin great,

just you wait untill they start to flower,happy daze;)

I stuck 8 of the 24 clones under a 600w HPS today, probably going to give them about a week of veg, top them out, then flower. Out of the 24 clones (9 Neville's Skunk, 9 Super Silver Haze, and 6 Mango Widow) 6 Neville's Skunk and 2 Mango Widow clones were ready for their transplant far before the rest of the pack. Neville's Skunk has been very very impressing so far, I'm digging it!

That is a great line-up of genetics you have there. You have a chance of getting phenotypes that hit all over the map with those hybrids.

Is each clone in your flower room from different mothers? Will this be your first Mr Nice harvest? If the answer is "yes" to both of those, you are in for a great start for the rest of your life as a marijuana grower.

Good luck and don't pick them too early!

can you show us some pics Ouchie??? from the MW
bought also a bag off MW seeds but we are doing first a seed run
looking for the different pheno's and we found them
a Widow pheno-short and quick and a Mango pheno:D

That is a great line-up of genetics you have there. You have a chance of getting phenotypes that hit all over the map with those hybrids.

Is each clone in your flower room from different mothers? Will this be your first Mr Nice harvest? If the answer is "yes" to both of those, you are in for a great start for the rest of your life as a marijuana grower.

Good luck and don't pick them too early!

The answer to both is yes :)!! Thanks for the good wishes, I'm excited as hell!

can you show us some pics Ouchie??? from the MW
bought also a bag off MW seeds but we are doing first a seed run
looking for the different pheno's and we found them
a Widow pheno-short and quick and a Mango pheno:D

Pictures will be coming Friday, when 20 of the 25 will be sexed :) Sadly so far I've had 6 males and 4 females. So far 5 of the 9 Neville's Skunk are male, 1 is female. The other three to show sex were Mango Widow, all 3 female of the 6 so far. The last was a lone SSH plant in the flower chamber, and the bastard was a male. Hopefully the ten in there this week sexing we will get some better numbers on the females! I have my fingers crossed the last 3 Neville Skunk are females, I should be popping the other ten beans I have of it now but I'm waiting til Friday.

Also I've had quite a bit of trouble getting a couple of the SSH plants to throw roots, not sure what I'm doing wrong exactly because every single other plant loves my technique, including 6 out of the 10 SSH plants. 4 of them though just won't do anything for me so far in terms of cloning. I've been cloning in a soil-less medium, I'll try a some rockwool cubes + water and an airstone this time see if they like that more. Pisses me off because I know there is a killer female hiding in those 4 plants and I can't get any of them to throw roots, I guess I'm just being impatient lol. We'll see, I'm open for any tips on cloning picky plants though.

Edit : It's only 3 of the 4 now, SSH 8 threw roots for me this morning I just noticed :)

Here's a Group Shot of the mothers / fathers

ouchie-albums-ssh-veg-picture3836-group-shot.jpg

Here's SSH #8 throwing roots :)

ouchie-albums-ssh-veg-picture3837-ssh-8-roots.jpg

Here's what the majority of my SSH plants look like

ouchie-albums-ssh-veg-picture3838-ssh-veg-1.jpg

ouchie-albums-ssh-veg-picture3839-ssh-veg-2.jpg

This is SSH #9, the pickiest plant in my garden right now out of 30 individual plants. Every single other plant I have is happy as hell, I just can't seem to dial
this one in, any tips? This is also one of the 3 plants I can't get to clone for anything!

ouchie-albums-ssh-veg-picture3840-hazy-sick-ssh-9-1.jpg

ouchie-albums-ssh-veg-picture3841-hazy-sick-ssh-9-2.jpg

Well, I had a to hot heating mat that hindered root grow recently. Have a pack of SSH in the fridge, really interested in how they turn out for you.

Well, I had a to hot heating mat that hindered root grow recently. Have a pack of SSH in the fridge, really interested in how they turn out for you.

No heating mat here for me, I just cut them and stuck them down in Sunshine Mix #4, no rooting hormone or anything. Works great for 95% of my plants, I might try some clonex on the tough to clone SSH plants. I have some and never even opened the jar because I learned to clone right as I bought it, and figured I'd do a dry run without it to see how it went. It went great, lol so I never bothered trying it.

Haha, look at your dog peaking through the plant.

My yellow lab loooooves the fruity Shit. She jumps up with me whenever I crack the jar and sits like she is waiting for a treat. When I blow it out, she laps up the smoke like it is water - it is so funny. She doesn't care about other types of herb. In fact, when I blow other types her direction, she gets up and rolls out most of the time.

I went a day ahead of schedule to check on my babies, and god damn they look gorgeous! My hydro DWC tube is full of bag seed Snowcap, sadly :(, but I had the cuts dialed in before I knew the sex of my MNS stock, so I figured one last go for these cuties. Here's the flower room 2 weeks 12/12, looking like a jungle ;) This is also before I put up the screen and start training them, they really hit their stride the next couple weeks.

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture3872-group-shot-5.jpg

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture3873-group-shot-1.jpg

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture3874-group-shot-2.jpg

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture3875-group-shot-3.jpg

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture3876-group-shot-4.jpg

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture3877-group-shot-6.jpg

Clones ready for flower :)

ouchie-albums-flower-room-picture3871-clones-ready-flower.jpg

Last edited:
Back