Ortega by HHHG

HHHG

Ortega-1 - 77 days flowering

=========================================================
Ortega-2 at 55 days

#1 was flowered under 205w LED panel. #2 flowered under 126w panel. Both grown in 3L pots.

Last edited:
Hey HHHG,

Very nice man...I love the colors...similar to what Cptn found in one of his Ortegas...Please update with some dry nug shots when you get the chance...Enjoy! Peace!

Hey HHHG,

Very nice man...I love the colors...similar to what Cptn found in one of his Ortegas...Please update with some dry nug shots when you get the chance...Enjoy! Peace!

Thanks GreenFever. The LED brings out colors in strains I never saw with HPS, probably due to the much cooler temperature. The last Shark Shock I grew was a nice looking purple.

Very Nice

Hi HHHG... really is amazing how low watt cool LED lights can grow like that. Thanks for sharing this. Is it possible that those new LED's they are selling can work if you purchase 3 or four of them ? I see a person building his own LED lights out those bulbs that sell for around $45.00 a piece. You think three or more of them can work the same at a much lower cost than whats being paid for them now? Very nice pictures and thanks for sharing. peace, resinbud;)

Last edited:
Hi HHHG... really is amazing how low watt cool LED lights can grow like that. Thanks for sharing this. Is it possible that those new LED's they are selling can work if you purchase 3 or four of them ? I see a person building his own LED lights out those bulbs that sell for around $45.00 a piece. You think three or more of them can work the same at a much lower cost than whats being paid for them now? Very nice pictures and thanks for sharing. peace, resinbud;)

Thanks res. The actual current drawn from the 205w LED panel is around 176w and I can fit 9 plants under it. I checked into the DIY panels and it seemed like a lot of work and didn't save enough money to make it worth it. I wouldn't invest in any LED brand that I hadn't seen unbiased results on first.

Ortega-1 yield

Dried bud weight is 1.037oz

Buds were stripped off stems before weighing

Hi HHHG,
Both of your girls look very similar to one of my phenos. The purple from cold temps is a clear indicator too (I grew 7 girls, each was unique, only one was like that.)
I think this is the NL1 pheno.

I am giving it more jar time before having a real smoke test.
Very resiny.

Back