"Ortega" 10 feet under.

High resinbud,
props on the mancave, Im jealous haha. Hopefully I can get one constructed some day! Its always in the back of my mind.
Looks like you have found some very nice phenos there, a nice variety of ladies :) Ortega is on the 'to do' list, however your thread has moved it up a few places.
Currently running some CM and ASH with a la nina female just sexed. Also have a few personal creations to try out, CM X SSH and NH x SSH, should make for some interesting phenos.

Anyway keep up the good work and keep the updates coming
Peace
Ghost

Ortega, & #1

This is going to be SPECTCULAR!

I have two of the chosen pheno's 😎

The first one I kept is the one I almost killed with vinegar and at the time very sad😩

I flushed that Ortega girl with ph balanced 5.7 ph and was close to dying.

This Original Ortega girl is a MONSTER! And is so full of resin glands in unflowered, and getting very exciting for all to see.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is a two pounder girl.

The other one is #1, and what a chunky bud maker and buds are beautiful orange hairs, also gives a nice high of Euphoria turning into relaxation with a floral inhale, very soft smoke, Excellent!

Trying to post pictures,

More to come

Resinbud

Ortega Keeper

Sorry for the wait I can download now and s much more coming your way, Enjoy.

Last edited:
You're killin me RB. Got Ortega and Ortega/Strawberry Banana cross going right now alongside the CM. I layed some Ortega seeds on a brother last summer and he sez customers berry, berry happy.

Aloha
M

Last edited:
New Pack of Ortega

Hi everyone this thread is still active going through entire Pack of Ortega first time finding only one keeper the Christmas tree pheno and very beautiful lost her to an infestation, so starting over from here.

I crossed this IBL Ortega female to an IBL Mango Haze Male and is very good smoke nice and smooth but eventually knocks you out for the count.

Again to all out there, thanks for following along and assure you this thread will be finished, could take years hehe 🤓

All I think about is growing and breeding, just like you and so much fun.

Peace,

Resinbud,

🌴🍌 Ten feet under in the tropics

Heard if you make F2's from the ortega you can find the maple leaf indica (afghan T)phenos quite easily. Have you also done f2's to see what lies in the strain or have you only done the strait cross with mango? I'm actually very interested in this strain... n seeing as you have been growing her for a while I would love to hear your opinion.

Hi everyone, Ortega keeper female Christmas tree pheno is a beauty and some how died of complications from a freak bug infestation in the soil momma container used. The soil used has been a good one, supposedly steam sterilized and was caught off guard loosing her.

Professorjj, appreciate your interest much more to share working on another.

Cyoheights, never made f2s from Ortega but have seeds of the IBL MH male who was exceptional breeding my IBL Ortega. Still have seeds of the cross to search at a later date. I heard about the Ortega being Maple Leaf Indica (Afghan T) myself, Afghan T is a great breeding plant for sure give it a shot.

Appreciate you stopping by a new fresh pack to start soon.🤓

Peace,

RB

Found a keeper 👍

Hi everyone, trying to get this going and will succeed. The Ortega I found is another spectacular Indica beauty and was the pick of the litter it is incredible, pictures coming just wanted to stop bye and say hello this thread will be filled with Ortega pictures you all will like 😉

Peace,

RB

Outside in the 🌞

Nice RB, Ortega is also still on my list to grow soon. The one plant I had survive my fungus gnat infestation was quite the heavy hitting indica. Made me super sleepy.

Curious about your keepers.
I think you inspired me to at least post pics of my keepers in my CM log even though I promised someone I would post no more pics online :D

Very nice.

I have one of the CM girls with the fatty Afghan leafs showing through. Expecting it to be put-you-to-sleep-bud :D

Can you comment on the effects?

Ortega

Hi everyone, my pheno Of Ortega is a very easy plant to clone and has Hollow stems, just Spectacular so stay tuned I haven’t forgot you I will have multiple pictures start to finish!

My pheno is a stinky one, she smells delightful 🤓

Much more to come just wanted to let you know I’m busy and have much to share.

Peace,

😉

Hey Resinbud,
Merry Christmas Well by the looks of your garden you have been a busy Bee so I just harvest some Ortega and your smell comment made me ask you that stinky, is it rubber, old dirty socks,or onion smell be cause so far that is what I smell out of my garden that was harvested as for color I see two types real dark color and very light the rest seems about the same for size and shape and bud density. So all is well and you have a happy new year ,Later
Ratjack

Back