Ortega ×4 by islandgrower

Islandgrower

2021 COE Winner
Hi all i have been around mns for a while lurking and i love the site and wish to see more strain specific threads .
Most threads have been completed for ages and not much new ones opened on the strains I was researching.

As the title states I germinated 4 Ortega beans in papertowwel in a Ziploc container , along with 4 early haze , 4 dreamtime and 4 critical haze widow. Will start a thread on those in their respective sections. That is if I can find the chw thread haha .

All 4 beans popped a tail within 24 hrs. Transplanted to solo cups with a mix similar to promix. Peat based minimal starter nutes . It is used for propogation.
It is called TH1 . Will post pics in a later post of the seedlings. Just checked the seedlings and 1 is up . And 3 dreamtime as well . :D and I just realised I will have to change my pic size to post which sucks. Will still try my best. Happy growing

Looking forward to see how the Ortegas go for ya mate.. do the chw in the critical haze thread.. Have you looked into g13 skunk or master kaze? Lol...

Ok finally got some pics uploaded and here are the 4 Ortega about day 9 above soil. A little stretchy but height will not be an issue .
20180331_194333.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Hi Island,
After growing some ortegas for a while I noticed that, specialy for flowering, they like a lot of light.
With a lot of light they became a whole different plant.

Hi Island,
After growing some ortegas for a while I noticed that, specialy for flowering, they like a lot of light.
With a lot of light they became a whole different plant.

thank you for your reply checked them and i think i have 2 males confirmed and 2 not showing yet .hopeful for 2 females

Back