Organic Medihaze grow in soil,coir and perlite

edwardneedsmeds

I used a ppm of 350 potash,2% worm tea and 6-7% bat guano for p.
A high ratio of p during sprouting is supposed to stimulate root growth,of course there's no way to measure.
For rest of veg I will go back to 2 % worm tea and 2% potash for K.I'll use p ocassionaly plants need it at all times and by flower it'll help build up a richer medium of p and K.Coir takes a while to come alive when fresh out of bag but it will eventually decompose and get very rich just like soil.

I feed every water as long as my ppm of run off stays below 900 plants I know plants are using whats being fed.I do water once or twice a week.

Potash and worm casing mixed and then bubbled with molasses isn't foaming,but it's 70-75 degrees.I'll try worm tea 1st then add potash in case something in potash is killing bacteria,which wouldnt surpize me.

Medihaze is so far is very short but I used my leds as soon as it opened up it 1st set of leaves.
Pictures are coming.

Introduction

I used a ppm of 350 potash,2% worm tea and 6-7% bat guano for p.
A high ratio of p during sprouting is supposed to stimulate root growth,of course there's no way to measure.
For rest of veg I will go back to 2 % worm tea and 2% potash for K.I'll use p ocassionaly plants need it at all times and by flower it'll help build up a richer medium of p and K.Coir takes a while to come alive when fresh out of bag but it will eventually decompose and get very rich just like soil.

I feed every water as long as my ppm of run off stays below 900 plants I know plants are using whats being fed.I do water once or twice a week.

Potash and worm casing mixed and then bubbled with molasses isn't foaming,but it's 70-75 degrees.I'll try worm tea 1st then add potash in case something in potash is killing bacteria,which wouldnt surpize me.

Medihaze is so far is very short but I used my leds as soon as it opened up it 1st set of leaves.
Pictures are coming.

Hello drophessor speaking... FYI this is the first time i have ever posted on a forum (that i can remember atleast) so bare with me the least, as i have read through many forum threads for knowledge over the years and especially most recently over the last 4 months as i have made the decision to convert 100% to organic growing. Im here for growth and knowledge and networking as well, i will be start my first blog/forum grow and i look forward to following this grow.

DSC03408.jpg

This is just 8 hours later under cfls.No change under leds but cfl increase.
I'm doubting the led panels,they work but very slow grow rate.Add a cfl and plant clearly favors cfl.

HID bulbs may replace my led panels.

This is day 17 from seed.

Already seeing a few mistakes not pre-charging coir even though mixed with soil cost me some grow time.
Luckily I used my old mix and always will for seeds and seedlings.

Humidity has been an issue.A new room always seems to take me a week or two to get dialed in.I'm still not sold on leds,they are missing something.I think it's radiant heat??

Feeding at 2%N and 2%K every other watering or by ppm at 7-800.My water supply for some reason,lack of rain has climbed to 350,may need to add some distilled water and get it down to 100-150 before adding potash.

DSC03414.jpg

DSC03415.jpg

DSC03416.jpg

DSC03417.jpg

This is day 17 from seed.

Already seeing a few mistakes not pre-charging coir even though mixed with soil cost me some grow time.
Luckily I used my old mix and always will for seeds and seedlings.

Humidity has been an issue.A new room always seems to take me a week or two to get dialed in.I'm still not sold on leds,they are missing something.I think it's radiant heat??

Feeding at 2%N and 2%K every other watering or by ppm at 7-800.My water supply for some reason,lack of rain has climbed to 350,may need to add some distilled water and get it down to 100-150 before adding potash.

View attachment 42163

View attachment 42164

View attachment 42165

View attachment 42166

I'm using 175watt led and 50 watts of cfls..Blackgold organic mix,perlite and botanicare coir.
3 gallon containers 12in.Worm,bat guano and potash and bubbled in molasses.Also Superthrive once a week.
Ph of medium 6.5 and feedings 6.5.Usually by flower my soil ph drops to 5.5-6.0.

1st topping and I noticed that medihaze is a heavy feeder.
I had to switch my water to RO for my ppm was too high using hard water.

Next picture will be after second topping.

DSC03423.jpg

Definitely two phenos.One has more sativa and it was from the smallest seed in pack.

They're a good 7 days after 2nd topping and soon they're going to flower so 4 colas on each.I'd go for 8 but my room is not quite big enough and it takes time to lst so I think 4 each will be fine.

Pics,
Note more slender leaves in one pic and you can see the elbows from the mainlining method.Also my C Skunk was stretching a bit under T5 and T5's seemed to raise temp in my well open area 12 by 12 room.I put them under leds just to see if stalks will thicken.

View attachment 42275

View attachment 42276

View attachment 42277

Last edited:
2 weeks into 12/12 and stretch is almost done.
I used senizym then to sensi bloom for the medium in late veg just got too ripe.

Both reacted good to topping,cloning and main lining.
One I had to super crop,it was way ahead of the other and it reacted very well so a scrog might be next or a second flower period.

DSC03752.jpg

DSC03753.jpg

DSC03755.jpg

DSC03754.jpg

Back