Oregon Purple Thai

BTW, Nev PMed me and confirmed. ;)

poor folks poor nevil

its obvious that bb stands for big bud in this example

so its even more curious, that nevil is confirming something thats not available

soma never got a blueberry cross, only the big bud, aka big skunk

i wonder whos brain cells went to nirvana, and i wonder more, why nobody has seen this obvious error :confused:

poor folks poor nevil

its obvious that bb stands for big bud in this example

so its even more curious, that nevil is confirming something thats not available

soma never got a blueberry cross, only the big bud, aka big skunk

i wonder whos brain cells went to nirvana, and i wonder more, why nobody has seen this obvious error :confused:

So big bud is Big korean skunk (is this the plant he robbed of suess?)

All this hand wringing about lineage despite the fact recreating strains is damn near impossible even if you DO know and have the ancestor strains.

soma lie about everything , he take famous cuts ,hit it with afgani hawai male and rename it, i remember him @ cups with core cut buds saying he was the creator of amnesia, same story with all of his strains, a trader with long dreadlocks is still a trader......

So big bud is Big korean skunk (is this the plant he robbed of suess?)

i dont know

i think he got it from nevil too , like the affy hawaii , which is realy a nice male crossing partner

free tibet being the best outcome so far from those crosses

got a clone a few years ago, honest medicine, without tollerance build up
putting you to sleep each and every day and every night , had even a slight touch of sourness , the kind which enters your nose when opening a can of sardines , not fishy at all

to make things worse, i could bet that soma forgot and miss labeled some of his work, as back in the 90s his names for cuts/strains were are like "skunk this" , "skunk that" , "skunk anything" and "skunk nothing" ...
maybe somebody does remember, i got a beautiful calendar, much was somas gear and the names did not help with identifying ancestors .. well if that was already so "complicated" back then , some 20 years ago, imagine how complicated it is now ....

you can say what you want, but its possible to select from somas offerings real cup winners, tho i dont know the nimbers game, how much is needed to find it ...

Back