OOOOOO That Smell.....

B

barletta

Ok, so I harvested some G/Sk the other day, and I put the little buds that I accidentally cut off while trimming onto my ballast. Today some was dry enough to smoke, so I gave her a go. KILLER SMOKE. Not for the lightweights. Grown with guano, Kelp, EWC, Molasses, and a lil EJ + PBP. Fed molasses for last 3 wks, almost all of the trim was yellow. Not a big yielder, but 13 wks 12/12, and it is a 1 hit wonder. The taste on the exhale (inhale tastes like uncured dead weed) is incredible. It is made up of 50% sweet funk - I have a shit in flower that is almost 100% sweet funk lol; and 50% something between haze and bubble hash. I am not good with smells/tastes, but it is delicious. I only have a 1/2 or so, so it will be tough to make it through a cure....Guess I'll have to smoke my SSH and Pakalolo :D for the next month.

Sounds Real NICE,lol

Hi Barletta,

Hope you are well,sounds cool at your place,thanks for the post I was waiting for someone to find some smelly potent G13Skunks,

I found the smell to be divine,from 5 females I had,2 were outright keepers but spidermites left me with 1 female,not the best one in taste or potency but way above average,

She doubles in height in 12/12,does well single cola or topped,& now is stronger smelling & more potent each time i cut a clone & smoke her out,

I still have 10 beans left from this line & will put them in dirt/hydro soon,looking back on my diary/thread I would have kept all 5,they were that good:)

Now if you like G13Sk's I would highly recommend running the G13Wids,Amazing growth in flower and bud production,the smells they put out are beyond belief,the strength is hard hitting & long lasting,me love you long time,hehe

peace

redeye - I ran 3 seeds over the winter. 1 stretchy mofo, I didn't have the space, 1 with these DEEP sharkfin serrations on the leaves turned out to be male, and my lady. I didn't take cuts (why, i dunno...)and ran 3 more seeds in march, but they were all male. I have some seeds left, and these had no germ issuse, so I am going to put her to the side for a while.

I have some SSH and Shit as well as a bunch of dream time to run through before I buy any more beans lol. I am growing out a spice and some spice x SSH right now. I just chopped a dreamtime that I'm thinking may be G/widow. I have cuts, and will be working them into rotation to get a better feel for the plant, as she had a very strange growth pattern, but FUNKY!!

I pulled some popcorn off while I was messin around this morning. This bud is KILLER. Here are some pix.

GSkdry1.JPG

GSkdry3.JPG

:D

Back