oldschoolhaze`s afghan x haze under led

Hey oldschool do you ever use epsom salt? Sometimes find that they are asking for more mag in coco and the extra ca isn't really needed. Botanicare recommends minimum 5 ml per gal in coco. So I usually do about 300 ppm on the 700 scale and then add about 70 ppm of epsom salt. Plus for like 2 bucks you get a few pounds of it.

i will think on it weezey probably will if it saves me a few bucks and as you say i don't really need the cal. soon as i find some that is :)

Walgreens has it. Just get regular epsom salt. You still want to use cal mag but rather then 8-10 ml per gallon, 5-7 ml per gal plus 1/2 tsp per gal of epsom salt works better for me. Oh Ya I forgot to add I use ro so my water has 0 ppm to start.

Last edited:
day 39 of flower (6.5weeks)

closeups of the runway models:D

did some more training on all plants

the big bushy one under the scrog is afgxhz mother which got to big for the cupboard :)

peace OSH

Attachments

• clone A close-up.jpg
    clone A close-up.jpg
    275.6 KB · Views: 9
  • clone A top of bud formation.jpg
    clone A top of bud formation.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 11
  • clone A.jpg
    clone A.jpg
    402.4 KB · Views: 7
  • clone B angled shot.jpg
    clone B angled shot.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 5
  • clone B close-up.jpg
    clone B close-up.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 5
  • clone B.jpg
    clone B.jpg
    372.9 KB · Views: 5
  • clone C l.s.t structure.jpg
    clone C l.s.t structure.jpg
    376 KB · Views: 9
  • Moma got too big for the veg area.jpg
    Moma got too big for the veg area.jpg
    389.5 KB · Views: 13
Looking healthy bud! Hey you keep a strict 12/12 right? Do you use a timer, abd gas it been functioning properly the entire flower? Whenever I see leaves without much serrated edge it makes me think reveg. I'm sure I'm being paranoid all else looks fantastic.

yeah 12/12 but electricity outages caused that on a day it got 4 on 20 off but weird times on and off then i darked the whole next day just to be safe. good eyes weezey i noticed it a day after the dark day hopefully i did the right thing by leaving them in the dark :eek:

day 39 12/12 on clone not many flowers for 40 days and 40 nights i am holding a 70-80% sat hybrid by what she's displayed so far smells are of wood incense lemon limey zing quite low odor at the minute but still reminds me of the hazier SSH profiles i smoked a good few times (not grown it though) daytime temps haven't got above 30-c nights are 16-18-c all in all it's really nice pheno for led growing if you manage the height well and flower early on :D

peace guys

OSH

Personally the only time I have ever had hermis was with irregular light schedules. Personally I would have gone right back to 12/12 and made sure it was as close to the same time as before. I think it's more important to have key word here uninterrupted 12/12 then it is to have a completely light leak proof room. What I mean by that is zero peaking in during the dark period, and never changing the time when the 12/12 go on and off. Either way I guess it will probably add 1-2 weeks to your flowering time but the ladies show be fine just keep a close eye on them especially the lower branches if you haven't cleaned them up.

yeah i was worried about herm il just have to keep an extra close eye out for nanners i never peek and the tent is as light proofed as it can be intakes and vents are sealed with duct tape on both sides then doubled covered with material on the intake to stop foreign objects and light from entering the garden during dark phases i will do some more lollypopping in the next few days to reduce the risks did some calculations about canna coco if i am feeding 7ml i get about 100ppm of just calcium so i am way over feeding both mag and cal i need to reduce the amounts back to 0.5-0.6 per litre on calmag and do some flushing again maybe theye already built up to toxic amounts :eek:

peace weezey

OSH

Back