Noshow does a Groshow

N

noshow

Hi All,

I will be doing a test for NHS. Nl5/Haze x Sk. As soon as the beans make it. i will start the first post, and give more detail as to my set-up. Good luck, and good growing to all the testers choosen. This should be alot of fun..peace..Ns

Congrats NS,
nice to hear you were among the testers.
mighty good stuff
enjoy!

:)

039-1.jpg

not yet

hey elmo,

No I haven't checked the post yet. I will do so, but as far away as I am. I didn't expect it to hit till next week. Thanks for the kind words. I hope yours goes well also thank you...peace...Ns

tyou

Hey guys...phoenix, and dogstar. thanks for the kind words friends. I am sure all these test grows will turn out. They didn't come today, but I would figure next week. I am over the big pond so we will see what happens...again thanks all for the kind words...peace to all NHS, and test growers...Ns

add: I really think with the similarities to say SSH, and MH. This particular one will be something special..goodday..Ns

due to

Due to an unforseen issue. I will have to wait for a bit to do my test grow. It should start in about two weeks or so. Shanti was notified, and knows what is wrong. All I can say is the man is understanding, and I appreciate that. I am sorry I will get a late start, but look forward to watching as the NHS testers, and others unfold here...peace...Ns

Due to an unforseen issue. I will have to wait for a bit to do my test grow. It should start in about two weeks or so. Shanti was notified, and knows what is wrong. All I can say is the man is understanding, and I appreciate that. I am sorry I will get a late start, but look forward to watching as the NHS testers, and others unfold here...peace...Ns
hey noshow,
its all good man,plenty of time to get started.
hope all works out for you, hang in there mang!

scorpion

Hey man,Shanti knows shit happens,out of 50 testers some are gonn ahave probs crop up,as happens in life,hope u get things sorted and see you when start bro.

Hi All,

I had forgotten about this thread. When I had these, and was ready to post about it. I can't say more than some LEo's paid a visit due to another person a friend of mine knows. They were literally a few feet away from the stinkiest nastiest smelling NHS plant, or herb plant I have ever had the privilege to smell. Smelt like a skunk ate rotten meat, and didn't shit for a month. Then did...Damn was it strong. I had felt it proper to stop, and well. Never started again due to paranoia from that incident. My apologies to not keeping u, but at the time I felt prudent to shut down. Good day to all...Ns

Hi All,

I had forgotten about this thread. When I had these, and was ready to post about it. I can't say more than some LEo's paid a visit due to another person a friend of mine knows. They were literally a few feet away from the stinkiest nastiest smelling NHS plant, or herb plant I have ever had the privilege to smell. Smelt like a skunk ate rotten meat, and didn't shit for a month. Then did...Damn was it strong. I had felt it proper to stop, and well. Never started again due to paranoia from that incident. My apologies to not keeping u, but at the time I felt prudent to shut down. Good day to all...Ns
Totally understand. I hope all went well and they never came back to "visit".
Sooo you startin back now? Great time to be back 😁👍🏽 .

IG,

I hope too very soon. I could give more detail, but suffice to say. If one of them farted. A plant would've caught the smell. To this day I have no clue how they didn't see them. Let alone smell them. I am unlikely to do NHS at this time, but have plenty to go with. Though the NHS was by far the stinkiest plants I've personally ever smelled. There is a medi law where I live, but I freaked out. Even though it was years ago, and I am safe I feel un-nerved by what happened. The local LEO's aren't well known for being honest. Again details, but a few have been to the federal pen, because of the charges leveled against them. One of them flipped on the others, and brought down the crew. That is why even legalish. I wouldn't do a show, or consider until now. A couple of them are still around, but are laying low as a result of the others...

I have also changed from mainly indica to sativa's. I prefer them as they seem to help with my nerve pain much more. I thank you for checking in here, and I will if I make another order. Do my best to honor MNS by doing a true NHS thread.

Even though I am not huge on indica's. One I have does excite me greatly. I have a pack of the g13xSK before it was afghan skunk. Otherwise NHxLa Nina, The Doors, and MH will be the run I choose. Best to you IG, and TYOU kindly...Ns

Back