NMM grow log

they are coming on a treat coop. Its nice to see people who don't "baby" their seedlings and just let them get on with it.

Nice work mate.. Looking forward to more updates in the future.

G`day Coop
Well well .. this one is gunna be a bit more of a chalenge .What with the extra strain thrown in an all . Wheres Dawn an BLB51?
Keep us posted plz Coop
Safe travells .
Elmer Bud.

Hi Coop,

Things are looking nice so far. Thanks for sharing and I think this will be some great smoke.

What do you think you will do with the males?

Cheers,

CM

I am with you brother...

It seems a daunting task sometime to make the f2, especially when you want some seedless meds or you have other strains to test... I am a few on the go that I would love recreate the line. Just got to wait patiently, till the time is right I guess...

I hope we get a chance to just go outside freely one day and not worry about rippers and coppers... and let them just develop naturally...

Good luck with your journal...

Chana

did you notice any node spacing differences like alternating nodes vs symetrical noding, with some forming a crown around the stem? maybe i am just a nerd but i always notice these things and want to know what other people are observing. Some of my nev mangos had only three fingered leaves on the bottom part of the plant.....

G`day Coop
Some exiting times at Chateau Coop eh ?
Pimp Daddy Coop ! how ya like that handle bro ?
I like the sounds of your cross , when will your web site be launched ? And in stayin with the pimp theme I think you should name the strain " Goon " As in "I put the goon hand down " Maybe you could get some tips re public image from Matty Riot eh ? Nuthin like a set of brass knucs to add a little culture to your home page .
Lookin fwd to seein this progress . Thanks for sharin your work bro .
Safe travells
Elmer Bud .

Hi coop

Good looking plant !

Pretty interested in looking how she will flower.

Did you already took some clones on it ?

cheers
j_b

hello coop,
that looks like a nice female,can you tell me about any aroma in the live plant or taste ,aroma,effect in the smoked flowers?
I have several Nevil's Haze x Mango Haze but have never planted them.
maybe I should eh?

s

Hi brother Coop...

I have been watching your journal, It has been nice seeing you work this out.

I also happy you found such a quick finishing plant... the seed gods have been kind to you!

Enjoy your labour brother...

I would love to hear how the flavour and potency scale out...

Respect,

CM

Hi coop

She looks pretty good, I would also say it's leaning on the NL side, because the buds looks like an indica and are much more dense than all of mine.

You chopped it at 9 weeks then ?

Salam Mr. Coop...

Bud is looking dank... nice work...

Since we got on the CMH tip yesterday, anyway we can get some spectrum shots of the bulb on...

Unfortunately, I can not utilize 400 watters in my set-up... sure wish they came in 600's... but I am happy they are working out so good for you.

How long have you been running them? The Phillips CMH is new to me, I wonder how long it will take peeps to get on with them...

Peace,

CM

Lol, Seximexi, hahahahha, she is indeed...

I am not sure what I was expecting to see in the photo... looks like MH spectrum, maybe a little more white?

Thanks for posting up the pick.

Peace,

CM

i started some more seed.
The 2 largest ones look very similar except the one not pictured is a lot more pale. The leaf profile on this one is looking more classic haze then my last batch so i'm excited to see what they grow into

The seed to the left i am hoping is a vintage bubblegum. I got some old seeds from a friend that where sitting in a freezer for 15 years, all mixed but notes included mix of NL, bubblegum, grapefruit and a few others.

Thanks for the update. Congrats on the new babies. I hope that you find exactly what you are looking for. Bubblegum sounds amazing. I recently got a pack of Bubbilicious F2s and hope to find a bubgum sat pheno.

My Mango Widow has the black chapstick smell/flavor building as it jar cures.

Happy Growing.

don't want to start anymore drama,
but a majority of my posts where removed for my own safety.
I feel bad about it more then a lot of other people i'm sure for reasons such as this.

Back