NL5 x skunk hermaphrodite

Ls239

Hello,
I have bought NL5xskunk seeds. After growing it successfully for almost 7 months, I got hermaphrodite clones after 3 weeks of flowering.

My question is: Are the mothers hermaphrodite or it was a stress on the clones? Can i steel use the mothers or they will give more hermaphrodites?

Key points:
- I kept 2 mothers from the original seeds. Bought are Herma.
- I had quite good results on the previous harvests even though there were very few seeds on the buds... meaning hermaphrodite. Witch makes me think that is degenerative (getting worst and worst).

Attachments

• Correio enviado>4260.jpg
    Correio enviado>4260.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 63
Not sure on your experience but there are a couple things you can do to make sure it is not the strain. I dont think it is.
Put a lock on your grow area so no one can access it but you that way you know the light schedule if not being disturbed at all.
Stand inside your grow area with the lights off and lights outside the area on to make sure there is absolutely no visible light comeing through the cracks. If there is then you have to fix the light leak.
This is a good place to start.
If you are good on those then list your food,PPM,PH before feeding, PH after feeding, and temps and if I cant help you I am sure someone on the forum will there is alot of knowledgeable people here. Good luck.
Even pin hole light leaks can cause this problem

If its only in flowering then light leaks are for sure the place to start.stay in the room for a while when dark ,your eyes adjust and you can see a lot after several minutes..MD

Last edited:
Back