NL5 Haze phenotype with 3 true leaves

chicohomegrown

I got a pack of the Nl5 Haze a few months ago and sprouted them indoors, they are outdoors now and looking lovely. I have found 1 plant that has 3 true leaves as opposed to 2. And after being topped it had 3 side branches come out of each internode instead of 2. This is the first time I have ever seen a plant do this, and was wondering if anyone else had found this phenotype in the NL5 Haze? It seems to me to be a favorable characteristic, but we will wait and see. Ill try to post some pictures later tonight. Thanks in advance or any and all help

Lol Chico huh? I was just up there. Some plants grow out of the tri foliage. Not super uncommon

Hello chico,

From two Tangerine Dream (supposedly G13x Nevil's A5 Haze, lol) seeds I've grown, both had that three-budsite-per-node. :)
I'm yet to grown Nl5xHaze, but I think this might be a recurring pattern present in the Haze lineage. I've also seen this trait popping up in Sweet seeds Cream caramel auto (BlueBlack x Maple Leaf Indica x White Rhino).

Regards.

TheZ

Thanks for the info. Did you find it beneficial to the plant? yeah Chico born and raised. Didn't think I'd run into many who new the place here though. How'd you like it?

I've seen it in a number of lines, Mandala's Satori among them (completely unrelated lines). It's called whorled phyllotaxy.

Chico is cool we probably know some of the same people, plus I work for a large construction company up there. Hope your ladies are out enjoying this sunshine.

Back