NHS Moravia Outdoor 2009

NHS #9 clone

this clone is full of calyxs

more later now i'm going to play football.

soccer-soccer-player-male-smiley-emoticon-000158-medium.gif

Last edited:
NHS #7 - 13.11.2009
This hardy Hazy pheno still resist weather. Found few mouldy buds, but inasmuch as rainy weather and 2 days snowy weather bended her, she's still doing great. ill give her another week cos it look like we have finally sunny autumn here.

bended by snow:

after erection:

buds

Hi Coza Nostra

excellent plants and pics , good to see you are leaving the hazy NHS to fully finish she looks very nice and sounds to have great resistance to bad weather

great job again man and thanks for the nice illustrated report , thanks for taking the time to be so detailed and for sharing

Hi Coza Nostra

excellent plants and pics , good to see you are leaving the hazy NHS to fully finish she looks very nice and sounds to have great resistance to bad weather

great job again man and thanks for the nice illustrated report , thanks for taking the time to be so detailed and for sharing

your welcome, l33t. I hope this thread help some people.

Yeah #7 has very similiar look like BobbyDigital's Early Haze i think.
http://www.mrnice.nl/photos/showphoto.php?photo=12047

Drying take a while cos i doing it on attic (without trimming). I'm afraid of mould so drying in paper box too. (take some branchis from attic, trimm them and put paper boxes to boiler room. It take around 3 days to dry out)

So they are first of them:

NHS #1 DRY Tops:

Hi growers, so all plants are harvested, i take only few tops from #3 and #7. I don't have photo of them cos are same like in last week. Clones had a lot of seeds for sharing, buds are sparse, i will not make budshots from them (maybe #9).

Like i said before , i cut branches from every female plant and gave them to one grower from comunity. He tested them under 150W in coco Hesi.
Harvested and test 1,2,4,5 and others send forward (space problems).
He had no camera so took only few pics.

He found keeper in NHS #1 (biggest buds from all, 60 days pheno, Hazy taste)

1423.jpg

1424.jpg

NHS #2
1425.jpg

1426.jpg

He probably keep #5 too, cos like he said ''taste and flavour of this plants is very similiar to my 60 days SSH phenotype.''

NHS #4
1427.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Cosa,
The picture you have in post #153 (above) reminds me of a similar phenotype hempy found in the af x hz line. Ive been smoking my own haze hybrids derived from MNS lines and F1 G13 skunk all morning and Im sure you're enjoying your harvest as well. Nice job once again with this thread, I think we all look forward to more from you in the future.

wow CosaNostra...those pictures look amazing...I managed to grab a pack of NHS(NL5/Haze x Skunk)...I am so excited to find out there are haze phenos to be found in this cross...that's what i am looking for..

peace
Chefboy

Hi Cosa,
The picture you have in post #153 (above) reminds me of a similar phenotype hempy found in the af x hz line. Ive been smoking my own haze hybrids derived from MNS lines and F1 G13 skunk all morning and Im sure you're enjoying your harvest as well. Nice job once again with this thread, I think we all look forward to more from you in the future.

thx Jesse, I hope it helps somebody. I think Haze has big influence in NHS or in my pack of seeds :) (taste, nice aroma).
Next season i'd like to try some strain with more indica inside. My favorit is Master Kush Skunk for now. (6-9 flowering and mould resistance is very interesting for me) and hope i will test 60 days SSH pheno cut and my NHS #1 cut too .... All out of course.
Enjoy your MNS strains.

wow CosaNostra...those pictures look amazing...I managed to grab a pack of NHS(NL5/Haze x Skunk)...I am so excited to find out there are haze phenos to be found in this cross...that's what i am looking for..

peace
Chefboy
Hi Chef this strain has same mother like SSH, thought. I hope you find it, it's not that hard with 20 seeds per pack.;)
I saw NHS only on growshopalien site.

Top thread

Hi CosaNostra ,

Great thread , very well grown plants with beautiful colors , hardy for sure.Thanks for sharing :)

Have the meds been tested? Do you like ? I could have missed it. peace

Hi CosaNostra ,

Great thread , very well grown plants with beautiful colors , hardy for sure.Thanks for sharing :)

Have the meds been tested? Do you like ? I could have missed it. peace

Hi red thx, i didn't test it much yet, still filling jars :), but i will definitelly let all of you who are interest know. So please be patient with smokereport.

For now one unreleased video of NHS #1 and #2, one week before harvest.

NHS #1 and #2 video 21.10.2009: sorry, not best quality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOI-yEt7IJE

Back