NHS grow 2013

Hi NHS growers! beautiful looking plants barnflowers and s'splitter. The outdoor plants are amazing man. I am patient for the day I may able to do something in my b/yard-a bitt feeble in the knees to go bush lol Barnflowers, did you mean that you have different phenos? Oh, the flowers on the stretchy one got that really dark look on my tallish one-I put it down to the pretty cold weather-not freezing but its been down to about 5 a couple of nights-that and I'm pretty much a novice lol This is my 2nd 'proper' grow. I think I will spend a bit of time on this strain next winter for sure. and I am looking forward to trying the stretchy one's flowers-been hangin for 3 days now, little leaf left on (its been soo dry!) and drying evenly and steady.
Lovely plants and peace to you. ;)

NHS only female of 4 budding at 4 wks 12/12

Finally posting this fresh shot of the only girl of the 4 NHS. See the 3 males in earlier post here.
Nice little girl, only one I got so I'm happy. Also two nice clones rooted . So really I got 3 :D
Nice sweet floral young bud aroma at this point with a certain deeper stink developing.
I like the structure of the plant , it will bear the weight well .
I hope to pollinate one lower branch within days with selected male, they are all big boys compared to the girl so the result should be interesting.

Attachments

• SANY1322.jpg
    SANY1322.jpg
    1,017.4 KB · Views: 43
  • SANY1314.jpg
    SANY1314.jpg
    996 KB · Views: 43
Just a shot of an outdoor NHS

Hey everyone, I just thought I would share a shot of an NHS that I transplanted outdoors in early May, it was grown from seed planted sometime in March, I'd have to check my records to get the exact date.

So the plant is now 64" tall, very bushy and it is no longer growing a main stem, it has branched out at the top and it is really hard to determine if there is a dominant growing tip or not. The plant has not been topped at all, but it's had plenty of stress. There is a bit of info in my Dreamtime thread on this plant and three other NHS specimens. So it is female, it showed it's sex in 12/12 (eventually) and it was then put outside to reveg/revert not sure of the exact term.

It might start to flower as early as Sept, maybe late August considering it's maturity, so that means it's got a good 6 weeks or so before it stops vegging. I'm guessing it will be huge, hopefully it doesn't become a security risk. :)

Anyway, just thought I would share.

Attachments

• DSCF1005.JPG
    DSCF1005.JPG
    580.1 KB · Views: 37
Oh man barnflowers she looks great! Thanks for sharing mate i would love to grow outside.

Peace to you. v

Last edited:
Finally posting this fresh shot of the only girl of the 4 NHS. See the 3 males in earlier post here.
Nice little girl, only one I got so I'm happy. Also two nice clones rooted . So really I got 3 :D
Nice sweet floral young bud aroma at this point with a certain deeper stink developing.
I like the structure of the plant , it will bear the weight well .
I hope to pollinate one lower branch within days with selected male, they are all big boys compared to the girl so the result should be interesting.

Hiya Stonesplitter, She's looking very nice and like she's about to put it on :D

NHS is the first MNS strain that I have grown (its like my 2nd grow lol) and now I wanna try them all:D
Peace to you stonesplitter. v
*I spent mos my life layin the clay ones...me ;)

"where ever i see them nhs picts vinno i just love the colours in them" Hiya Vegemite-cheers mate, I was mesmerised there by them lol. really autumny-imagine them outside oh my :) Samples very nice as well :D

Last edited:
Pictures taken on Sept 20 in Atlantic Canada.
The light was poor, I couldn't get a shot of the whole plant so here are a few teasers until I can time the photo shoot better. With any luck I will still have about a month of growing season.

The first plant is huge, I'm guessing over seven feet tall, probably a dozen or more growing tips each one looks like it will yield about an oz!
Like I said this is just a teaser, the thing is covered in buds.
For this plant I prepped the ground by digging a hole and putting in a bag of topsoil, some blood meal and some bone meal.
dscf1081.jpg

The second is really interesting. I thought it was a male, in fact I was sure of it (now I'm confused) this plant is definitely female now. Is it possible that a plant can reverse completely? Very little preparation was done to the ground, basically I dug a hole big enough to accommodate the 1 gallon pot, removed the root ball from the pot and that was it. Right now the plant is about 6 feet tall and much less bushy than the previous one. It stinks like skunk, really stinky. The other plant only smells when you rub the stem. This plant is showing pink pistils also, but that could be from a lack of nutrients, I don't know.
Kind of a blurry shot, I'll try to do better.
dscf1082.jpg

Took these pictures today (Sept 28/13). You can click on all of them for a bigger version.

This is my very impressive NHS lady growing in the great outdoors. The step ladder is a good size reference. The step ladder is 56" (142cm) tall.

This is the top, I needed a step ladder to take this pic. :)

The other NHS is much smaller but as I mentioned previously it is quite stinky and the pistils are pink and purple, could be a nute deficiency but it looks cool. :D

The forecast for the next two weeks is very good so we shall see what comes.

Back