NH question

deep goat

g'day-

Do you ever get NL5-leaning phenos (greasy dark green leaves, rounded serations) that you enjoy? That has even a bit of fuego? Or at least, some euphoria?

I'm a bit surprised how long it's taking for this last pheno to show its sex, while all the other more haze-appearing ones already have (4/5 male). I'm at two weeks of 10-hour "daylight".

Thanks for your help

Last edited:
Update

It's a girl. <passes around suspiciously good quality cigars (for deep goat)>
Mum and grower are resting confortably.
Still'd love an answer to da query above, re: NL-leaners.
Cheers all :)

Hi.just a question for mns I want to buy a 100 Neville haze but can't afford .1400pound the banks ask do you think there will ever be a cleaning of nh as that would be perfect .flowerd from seed its good for me then I will rejuvanate the best .peace

Hi.just a question for mns I want to buy a 100 Neville haze but can't afford .1400pound the banks ask do you think there will ever be a cleaning of nh as that would be perfect .flowerd from seed its good for me then I will rejuvanate the best .peace

I've seen cleaning packs of NH. Or buy one pack and bulk up the seed youself. Either F1 it (not my first choice) or cross it with the strain of your choice. Then you can have thousands of seeds to play with.

scrubdog

Hi,so if i selected a good nh out of one pack plus select a male out of the pack I dust it witj the pollin is this f2 .when you said f1 it what does that involve or I select another fab plant not nh and dust it with a nh male or my fav nh female dusted with another good non nh male I wonder which would be.best to give me 100s of decent nh near to seeds .cheers for the begginers pollin chuck course .I hope someone understands this.cheers

I think what scrubdog meant was to cross male to female NH, the resulting seed would be F2 (if NH is an F1). But you would see variation in the offspring.

Or you could do an outcross but only 50% of the NH genetics will carry forward.

Back