NH - Mesmerizing

And another. Would add a few more but the pics are not uploading correctly and I can't rotate them......so when I get that figured out will add a few more. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Nice Work DertsyBoy
plant looks healthy ,4-6 weeks to go by the look of the close up.
Can you describe the medium and nutrients used for her?

five stars so far :D

ax

Nice Work DertsyBoy
plant looks healthy ,4-6 weeks to go by the look of the close up.
Can you describe the medium and nutrients used for her?

five stars so far :D

ax

Axiom, thanks for stopping by. And your words are spoken like someone who knows NH.
Pic was taken at 81days. She was grown from seed, the most vigorous of the bunch, vegged for 8 weeks in a 15 gallon container. Use sunshine #4 with a few amendments and either Peter's or Dyna Grow 9-3-6 (as needed) all the way to the end. She loves N and just a little bit with each watering will take care of all her needs. ;)

Very easy plant to grow, don't believe all you read about how hard it is to grow and how nute sensitive the strain is. Read the plant and grow it like you would any plant in your garden, it's simple botany really.

Had to pull the top over just slightly because of the height but again there are many things that can be done to limit stretch in the flowering stage other than topping. I like seeing the true potential of a plant without any pruning...this is the result of my practices :)o

Back