New Name.

Diesel840

Hey all. I've been reading the forums here for years now, but unfortunately couldn't log in with my old screen name. So,... here I am. I haven't had the joy of growing one of Shantibabas strains yet but am extremely excited at the prospect. Shantibaba is a Legend!!

Hey all. I've been reading the forums here for years now, but unfortunately couldn't log in with my old screen name. So,... here I am. I haven't had the joy of growing one of Shantibabas strains yet but am extremely excited at the prospect. Shantibaba is a Legend!!
That he is . Can't wait to see a grow . What have you snagged in the auctions? And where are my manners . Welcome back

That he is . Can't wait to see a grow . What have you snagged in the auctions? And where are my manners . Welcome back

I haven't gotten anything yet, 😔 I'm trying to narrow my list down. If I had my way I would grow out and sample every strain offered here including ones like Dreamtime and Walkabout. Never know what kind of gem one would get.

My budget is bare bones, so I have to limit my enthusiasm. I'll probably pick up Black Widow (it changed my life when I got to sample some oldschool White Widow), Nl#5xHaze, MasterkushxSkunk, Shit, and MangoHaze.

Eventually though, I'll get my hands on all of them.
Thanks for the warm welcome back.

Diesel840

I haven't gotten anything yet, 😔 I'm trying to narrow my list down. If I had my way I would grow out and sample every strain offered here including ones like Dreamtime and Walkabout. Never know what kind of gem one would get.

My budget is bare bones, so I have to limit my enthusiasm. I'll probably pick up Black Widow (it changed my life when I got to sample some oldschool White Widow), Nl#5xHaze, MasterkushxSkunk, Shit, and MangoHaze.

Eventually though, I'll get my hands on all of them.
Thanks for the warm welcome back.

Diesel840
the shit is budget friendly and a underrated strain iirc. if buying direct however hit up the auctions where you might get lucky and pick up all three for less than 40 bucks . Can't go wrong .

The Magic Beans are on their way. I've finally bought some chemovars from Shantibaba! Dreams CAN come true 😁.

It will be a few months before the first ones are cracked, and I can hardly wait. I'll post a full smoke report 😉.

May all of you have peace, serenity, and the frostiest of nugs.
-Diesel840

The Magic Beans are on their way. I've finally bought some chemovars from Shantibaba! Dreams CAN come true 😁.

It will be a few months before the first ones are cracked, and I can hardly wait. I'll post a full smoke report 😉.

May all of you have peace, serenity, and the frostiest of nugs.
-Diesel840

What did you get?

Looking forward for your grow report (y)

Back