New Moderator joins MNS April 20th 2014....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Shanti for the warm introduction, and to all those who´ve chimed in here or via PM to welcome me!

I will try my best to represent MNS with honor, and to help push the cannabis movement forward. Shanti and I envision a path toward´s global acceptance of cannabis, laid out by the well intentioned thoughts and actions of medical cannabis users and activists like many of us here. We see a future where society recognizes the value of our sacred plant, and understand that this future can only be achieved by a momentum that we see building with every person healed and every soul amazed. Thru medical cannabis, and the lead the CBD Crew is taking in bringing cbd rich plants to the end user, we hope to see a shift in the form the special cannabis plant is viewed throughout the world; from just a weed to some, to a highly dangerous substance to others...... the world is ready for a shock, CANNABIS is the Healing of the Nation, as bobby marley said, and we believe its time for society to wholly recognize this!

I appreciate the trust placed by Shanti and members here and will not let you all down.
I look forward to expanding the medical side of the forum, and trust this is a direction most members would enjoy following. As for moderating, well, I will begin under the assumption that we are all adults here, and all deserve to be here. I hope to not expect much work in the babysitting department. Not why i took the job.

So, again, thanks to all for the love, and see ya around the boards....

AND

Bless up yourselves! All of you!

By any chance do you know what happened to JessE?
Will he be back? Is he still around?
Did he leave or get pushed away?
hempster

FX Moderation; Good Choice

After Taking Some Time Off Due To Illness I'm So Happy To See Old FX Being Promoted To Moderator. Always Diplomatic, Laid Back And Helpful:)
A Real Team Player Through Thick And Thin.
Glad I've A Couple Of MNS Strains Growing As I'm Back After Succesful Chemo. Well Done FX ;)
Respect,
Joe:)

if you look at a post by him it says "guest" and like they announce a "New moderator"

so i am guessing either they decided that JessE needed help and is on holiday (mod pay must be good ? (joke))

...or like he is not coming back as moderator for a reason (?)

*which is none of my business

(*i say that from unsuccessfully already having tried to inquire... hehe)

I Used To Mod @ HG420 And Spice Of Life . Moderators Don't Get Paid :rolleyes: They Don't Do It For Power. They Do It Out Of Respect Of Their Favourite Site.
Please Respect Their Efforts:cool:
JKP

JKP, I'm glad your chemo was a success. I tried so hard to convince my dad to use cannabis along with his chemo, but he wouldn't hear of it. He was a victim of reefer madness & believed all the hype. For some reason, he really thought the government had our best interest at heart. Every day I feel guilty, if I'd pushed for it harder, maybe he'd have given in & lived quite a few more years.
- I hope you're feeling better. I know how chemo knocks the wind out of your sails. Vitamin therapy helps too, chamomile tea is soothing to your stomach &, as we all know, a great sleep aid without the hangover effect. There's a great little wild herb called sheep soral (spelling) that's a natural cancer fighter, full of antioxidants, compatible with chemo drugs. My friend, Crystalicous, is an herbalist, hasn't posted lately, but you might get her attention if you P.M. her. She has a whole arsenal of natural herbs that can help you. Best of luck! I hope everything continues to go well. :)

- FX, I'm sending you a P.M. I hope you'll like my suggestions, I think they're important!

Last edited:
Joe blessings and prayers for your healing journey. And thanks BP for the morning music. Joy and happiness to the rest of me braddahs

I Used To Mod @ HG420 And Spice Of Life . Moderators Don't Get Paid :rolleyes: They Don't Do It For Power. They Do It Out Of Respect Of Their Favourite Site.
Please Respect Their Efforts:cool:
JKP

Wow that kind of sucks no pay at all, I'd have to get paid to waste my time trying to read every ones posts and all that shit. But at least they keep the trolls away RIU is a mess even with a bunch of moderators guess it's a good thing they don't get paid. lol

But happy anniversary FX keep up the good work last thing we need is another RIU. :D

While I think FX does a great job.... you stoners who think 11 months is an anniversary better check their almanacs :p

Happy 11 months FX... I'll note the anniversary on 420 :D if I've recovered enough from bicycle day to know we have a 12 month solar cycle lol

While I think FX does a great job.... you stoners who think 11 months is an anniversary better check their almanacs :p

Happy 11 months FX... I'll note the anniversary on 420 :D if I've recovered enough from bicycle day to know we have a 12 month solar cycle lol

Lol!!!

I uh...um... was getting in before the big rush. Yeah thats it. :p

I was just being a follower, man 4/20 dudes got a great day for an anniversary I bet it was planned. lol :D

Im racist towards white people though. Hmmm...

But Hitler loved his white people....

So how am I like Hitler?

Always gems comin from our friend the persistent one...

Also, i thought i was too stoned from spannabis reading all the lovely happy anniversary wishes. STONERS.

Now you have to revisit this thread next month on 420....

HEHEHE

bless up

Gosh, I like it so much better when the playfulness comes out. Okay, note to self get stoned before logging on. Congrats FX, in the future that is! :)

You would know.

(Walking on eggshells)... Did you google it?

@fx. Although Jews are white imo (as were the French, Czechs, Serbs, British etc and many other nations bombed by him) I never said anyone was like Hitler. I just thought I'd mention a fact which some people reading may have learnt something new about his birthday. No need to get all upset now. Bringing up race/skin colour in threads is unnecessary behaviour of a mod. That's the second time you've did this now.

Happy anniversary for next month though nonetheless n I hope you enjoyed your Spannabis ;) :D

Last edited:
(Walking on eggshells)... Did you google it?

@fx. Although Jews are white imo (as were the French, czechs, Serbs, Brits etc and many other nations bombed by him) I never said anyonw was like Hitler. I just thought I'd mention a fact which many people reading may have learnt something new about his birthday. No need to get all upset now. Happy anniversary for next month though nonetheless ;) :D

Why would anyone want to know that? What are you going to do with that knowledge? Throw a party and bake a cake? Next thing you'll be telling us is Osama Bin Laden's favourite colour or what size underpants Pol Pot wore. :rolleyes:

Why would anyone want to know that? What are you going to do with that knowledge? Throw a party and bake a cake? Next thing you'll be telling us is Osama Bin Laden's favourite colour or what size underpants Pol Pot wore. :rolleyes:
Let's not be silly. You never know. Someone might be asked this in a pub quiz someday and they might win a prize if asked Hitler's birth date. No harm in having some extra general knowledge is there?

Can't I spread knowledge in peace without getting trolled by you all the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back