Nevil's Haze Indoors

I do. I'm not sure how but i think it would. I prefer outdoor to indoor. Heresy I know. What the French refer to as terroir, equally applies to grapes as well as cannabis. The high from identical cuts have a much more warmer high when cultivated outdoors. I think the uv must degrade the thc to a more balanced profile with a touch more CBD as the result. Just a hunch. Nothing ms/gc can't figure out, by Crom. That's right, I said by Crom. What? I'm Cimmerian.

I do. I'm not sure how but i think it would. I prefer outdoor to indoor. Heresy I know. What the French refer to as terroir, equally applies to grapes as well as cannabis. The high from identical cuts have a much more warmer high when cultivated outdoors. I think the uv must degrade the thc to a more balanced profile with a touch more CBD as the result. Just a hunch. Nothing ms/gc can't figure out, by Crom. That's right, I said by Crom. What? I'm Cimmerian.

No offense, Crom sounds like a bit of a dick, but back to the terpenes. I think they'd be different too but more from the perspective that everything is connected and these connections change everything....................the wind, rain, moon and sun to name the more obvious, then there's the connections with bugs, birds, spiders and a myriad of other small creatures that help form the complex little eco systems that exist on each and every healthy plant, and also the more ethereal and mysterious stuff going on all around that's harder to get a handle on. Sooooo much different from the sterile and joyless interiors of most indoor set-ups.
This may sound a little "out there", but awhile ago I read a book about some European Monks who were pretty much self sufficient and so grew all their own food. They'd sit in the veggie patch and meditate to become one with the food they were growing, the belief being that as the food and man became more integrated, the vegetables sense the Monks health needs and so changes itself at a molecular level to become just what the monks needs to run on all cylinders. I do this with my plants and the high is just so much better than anything else I try. It may explain why most people swear by the veggies they grew themselves.

Last edited:
Mother Fucking, Fuck !

I wonder if those monks meditated before they killed and tortured the surrounding population? Probably. Anyway back to reality, I know way too much history and most of it isn't nice. The only monk I love is Friar John, not the one from Robin Hood either. I prefer Rabelais' warrior monk.

The Nevilles Haze. Holy fuck. Where do I start? If holy moly wasn't garlic it would be Neville's Haze. I went out of town and the lackeys went slackey. Always the case it seems. Well a pump passed away and my fastest Neville's haze shortly followed. Luckily it had already received a week of pure water so it was flushed. Got it trimmed and toted before it dried out completely.

I'm so pissed. I was hoping for a reveg of this beast as I failed to take cuts. Woe is me! Wah, wah. So this shit isn't cured but nearly dried. I've been smoking it all week. Smells like the old PNW Dogshit cut, the Cough( Nl5xHaze), Barney's Laughing Buddha( JamaicanxThai) and my own Thai acquisitions. So similar in tastes as well that I'd believe that they all share a common heritage.

The high is seriously nice. I get it now. Fuck. Even barely cured on Monday when we smoked it my crew went silent. It hit us all the same way. Dreamy like thai but hit us along the side of our heads. We all described it like electic sideburns growing down our heads. Like Headband's headband effect but instead it was Nevilles sideburns effect! Fucking hilarious. Shit was so smooth, truly unique. Yesterday I noticed a dramatic change in psychoactivity. After smoking scissor hash all day the crew and I fired up a bubbler bowl of Sideburns Haze. Talk about seriously getting high, I felt like I was on dead lot huffing a balloon of nitrous. Shit made a roomful of battle hardened stoners have the wa wa effect. I'd just start breathing normal again before the chalice would return and I'd be up again. Each rip would send us farther down the nitrous oxide rabbit hole. I bet the shit is even better today!

I got over ten ozs in three gallons of rockwool. Not the best yield but totally acceptable right out of the box without even trying. Luckily I hit it with Patong pollen and now have a couple hundred beans. The beans I just made are really small and already losing there outer layer of mottling. Some of them are already bare, like the seed I started with. I thought it was immature but it turns out it was fine and just loses the outer layer of camouflage. I still got three more to go. One is nice and the other two are super late flowering. I'll probably discard those two for practicality. I'm now going to buy a hundred of these to sort through. Shantibaba is not fucking around with Nevilles Haze! I smoke the kill and I get around, this stuff is special. If you don't have the space to try it, get more space. Life is rather short, life without Nevilles haze seems rather wasteful.

I wonder if those monks meditated before they killed and tortured the surrounding population? Probably. Anyway back to reality, I know way too much history and most of it isn't nice. The only monk I love is Friar John, not the one from Robin Hood either. I prefer Rabelais' warrior monk.

The Nevilles Haze. Holy fuck. Where do I start? If holy moly wasn't garlic it would be Neville's Haze. I went out of town and the lackeys went slackey. Always the case it seems. Well a pump passed away and my fastest Neville's haze shortly followed. Luckily it had already received a week of pure water so it was flushed. Got it trimmed and toted before it dried out completely.

I'm so pissed. I was hoping for a reveg of this beast as I failed to take cuts. Woe is me! Wah, wah. So this shit isn't cured but nearly dried. I've been smoking it all week. Smells like the old PNW Dogshit cut, the Cough( Nl5xHaze), Barney's Laughing Buddha( JamaicanxThai) and my own Thai acquisitions. So similar in tastes as well that I'd believe that they all share a common heritage.

The high is seriously nice. I get it now. Fuck. Even barely cured on Monday when we smoked it my crew went silent. It hit us all the same way. Dreamy like thai but hit us along the side of our heads. We all described it like electic sideburns growing down our heads. Like Headband's headband effect but instead it was Nevilles sideburns effect! Fucking hilarious. Shit was so smooth, truly unique. Yesterday I noticed a dramatic change in psychoactivity. After smoking scissor hash all day the crew and I fired up a bubbler bowl of Sideburns Haze. Talk about seriously getting high, I felt like I was on dead lot huffing a balloon of nitrous. Shit made a roomful of battle hardened stoners have the wa wa effect. I'd just start breathing normal again before the chalice would return and I'd be up again. Each rip would send us farther down the nitrous oxide rabbit hole. I bet the shit is even better today!

I got over ten ozs in three gallons of rockwool. Not the best yield but totally acceptable right out of the box without even trying. Luckily I hit it with Patong pollen and now have a couple hundred beans. The beans I just made are really small and already losing there outer layer of mottling. Some of them are already bare, like the seed I started with. I thought it was immature but it turns out it was fine and just loses the outer layer of camouflage. I still got three more to go. One is nice and the other two are super late flowering. I'll probably discard those two for practicality. I'm now going to buy a hundred of these to sort through. Shantibaba is not fucking around with Nevilles Haze! I smoke the kill and I get around, this stuff is special. If you don't have the space to try it, get more space. Life is rather short, life without Nevilles haze seems rather wasteful.

Been holding these and scared to crack em. Very convincing post tho. How does it compare to your cough?

Sideburns haze .I grew it and to me it was like being on a runaway train and guess what i never took cuts .got one revegged but killed it with strong feed but I tell you im going again soon.if you had kilos galore of the right pheno you'd put everyone out of the game only 3 crops a year though my plan which back fired was just to have a flower room 365 days a year ,root then 12/12 .I flowered mine from seed and still got 6ft plants.we want a spring cleaning of.nevilhaze(sideburn haze)haha

The side burn haze is still getting better. Here is the #2. It looks to be a 16 weeker. It's super dense and smells just like the #1( sideburns). Probably the real winner of the pack is #2. #3 and #4 are probably 20 weeks to never. They have ripening long skinny flowers right next to fresh vegetative shoots vying for dominance. Very Thai like. Will probably just scrap those and try their progeny just in case. I'm thinking the #1 was more like the cough in structure, but Neville's haze is way smoother. Near identical smell and flavor. The cough is an old nl5haze.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    922.2 KB · Views: 73
hi
really nice neville haze P.

a pic of a nl5/haze im running
la-resistance-verte-albums-shot-picture11057-nl5-haze.jpg

peace

When I crack the lid on the totes full of curing Neville's Haze#1 it reeks like pinesol brand floor cleaner. Terpentine. After the gas like fume cloud of floor cleaner dissipates a slight dogshitlike odor is noticed riding on the overall bouquet. It's not an offensive canine fecal odor, more of a vague suggestion of a very complex leathery woodsy almost livery type of scent.

The shit reeks and is very complex aside from the overwhelming pinesol odor. The taste is very thai like. My old lady smoked some and said" ewgh". She said it tasted like " that shitty thai weed". She hates the thai. Whatever. I like it. Can't wait to try the number two. I must be a patient patient. I'll have a nice cured batch of the nev's to puff on in my hammock this summer. Sweet!

I've got 4 packs stashed up and I will keep buying them as to me its like investing in my pension i also think its the best smoke in the world.

Not a bad investment strategy. I'm looking to run through at least ten packs next time. Out of four I'm stoked on two. There will be something truly amazing in a hundred.

More victims have succumbed to the Neville's Haze. Seasoned smokers in their forties as well as degenerate trimmers in their twenties. I'm hearing comments like "whoa" and "fuck" and sometimes " uh, wha, huh" along with a slew of religious oaths. The lack of ceiling manifests itself as a nitrous oxide like wave, with persistent puffing develops into a wah wah like state. At which point its best to stop and just breathe. Standing is not an option... I think the 16 weeker is gonna be even better.

Ha ha ha. I was waiting for someone to ask... Creepy eh? Noted seed breeder Michael Hubert Kenyon. One of the greats. He pioneered a rather controversial backcrossing technique involving a rubber hose and a bag of hot water. Truly groundbreaking work. Not many breeders are that innovative. When Shanti was still at GHS Arjan wanted to utilize Kenyon's methods but Shanti refused. Franco was more than happy to comply and the rest is history. Please google before you share. You might wanna check out the whole story as I'm just paraphrasing.

Whos the scary guy in your avaitor .Not the Aussie crim chopper.

You can tell ol' Chop Chop by the lack of ears.

He ended up writing childrens books. Go figure huh? :D

@ pants- Are you doing straight 12/12 or dropping your photo period down?

Had a few Haze leaning White strawberries that were pretty stubborn untill 10/14. Ended up giving them 8/16 at the last week. Gave them a kick along and the resin production kicked in like a mofo.

My avatar is none other than the illustrious Michael H. Kenyon. Better known to the world as the dreaded " Illinois Enema Bandit ". Muy ah ah ah ( evil laugh attempt ).

I don't use any other photoperiod to flower than 12/12. Everything I've grown eventually gets there. Sometimes that means reevaluating what exactly "there" means for that particular strain. If you say you altered your dark period and got results I would have to ask you if you had a control plant to actually tell if you have in fact influenced the floral development. Cold hard analytical observation of experiments carried out in a reasonably controlled environment. Really the only way to do it. I could experiment but don't really think it a worthwhile pursuit. Day length schedules for different parts of the world are readily available as I'm sure you know. For Thailand it's pretty constant. Dips down to around 11.5 and then up to around 12.5. With such a small change, I just don't see the need to adjust. With out proper tests I say, balderdash.

Last edited:
My avatar is none other than the illustrious Michael H. Kenyon. Better known to the world as the dreaded " Illinois Enema Bandit ". Muy ah ah ah ( evil laugh attempt ).

I don't use any other photoperiod to flower than 12/12. Everything I've grown eventually gets there. Sometimes that means reevaluating what exactly "there" means for that particular strain. If you say you altered your dark period and got results I would have to ask you if you had a control plant to actually tell if you have in fact influenced the floral development. Cold hard analytical observation of experiments carried out in a reasonably controlled environment. Really the only way to do it. I could experiment but don't really think it a worthwhile pursuit. Day length schedules for different parts of the world are readily available as I'm sure you know. For Thailand it's pretty constant. Dips down to around 11.5 and then up to around 12.5. With such a small change, I just don't see the need to adjust. With out proper tests I say, balderdash.

Thats a fair enough comment.

Perhaps I was just impatient. I didnt have controls.

They were different plants from seed.

The response was fast though. From looking like they would never finish to nearly ripe in 3-4 days. And done in maybe 7 more if I remember correctly.

Disappointingly no strawberry smells. More fruit salad. Some were frosty as a snowman though.

To retort to your balderdash I say poppycock sir.

I have nhs on 16/8 as im in a hurry.i use to Do anything with haze no more than 10 hrs light mango h for3 years 14/10 last 3 Weeks16/8. Loose 1/3 if yield but i need My food quick .My nevils h was started 13/11 then läst months 16/8 .im always in a hurry as i constantly have no meds.cheers

Back