NEVILLE'S SKUNK - Outdoor 2009

Like you know I leave one plant outside (pink pheno) and didnt see that girl for about 10+ days ... its cold, no rain but day and night temp is low lol its Nov 02 .
Will harvest that beauty in the morning, I believe she is good.
pix soon...

I forgot to post pix of that harvested pink lady but if you dont mind here is couple shots of Neville's Skunk bubble hash.

Bubble_1.jpg

Bubble_2.jpg

NS_11.jpg

NS_2.jpg

NS_3.jpg

Hello! Blizzout... Man that hash looks delicious, and I would love to know how to make it like yours. You did Spectacular!!! peace, resinbud ;)

Last edited:
Good work Blizz

Nice to see some Nev's Skunk bubble, should be some potent stuff, looks great.

I've got some leaf trash from my Nev's Sk about, gonna mix it with some cannaloupe haze and Congo haze trash and bubble it up.

Peace GG

Guys, Thx for stopping by

Its standard method for bubble hash .... nothing special, so Resinbud you can check some video at YouTube but must be some thread here at MNS forum...
Just of grandma you cant made girl .... must be quality weed for quality hash.

That triple Haze mix sounds great , genegenie !!!

Will keep pressed this hash maybe for 24 hours more than ... :D

Nevilles Skunk Bud Rot

Hello! BlizzOut...:) I read your thread again and forgot I posted the one above. I had a few seeds one years from a Guerilla friend who said they were very special genes. I grew one plant from the seeds, came back 3 months later by chance and the buds looked just like yours with the red hues, Just beautiful. How many seeds did you get from that first sign of a pistil? I usually wait for many pistils before breeding the plant and was curious as to the outcome? Nice Massive Plants. I ran into the same bud rot as your on a MW female, and she died rather quickly. Nice Plants you have. resinbud ;)

hey resinbud, you think on this post ? http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/showpost.php?p=31142&postcount=34

Its preflowering sign and I pollinate 4 preflowering calyxes.
They come nice and health seeds.
Its needed about 27 days to seeds fully mature what isnt so big difference cause many need 21-25 days.
However, I pollinate in 2nd - 3rd week of flowering.
Each calyx one seed ... bigger bud - more calyx's - more seeds.

For full pollination in 4th week ... but its the best leaving male in alive and let him do pollination every day .... some seeds will mature but some not.
I believe its not first time to you purchase some "greenish" seed from an seed bank , or just couple in the pack ... well that is when they leave male in room with females JUST they count all produced seeds like good one for market .... :)

Later I pollinate two females, one for F2 but second with SSH x G13Haze
Nevilles Skunk x Nevilles Skunk
AND
Nevilles Skunk x (Super Silver Haze x G13 Haze)

First picture are NS x SSH x G13H
http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/showpost.php?p=54808&postcount=115

I give away 3-4 x per 10 seeds but didnt ask how it goes.

CheerS

Nevs Skunks lookin very good out ther B.O great work

She purp off cus of how cold she got? thatd b koo to get some more purp hues in Shantis genetics

I'm not a purp fan but the color does make the bud look amazing

keep up the good work let us kno how she smokes

those pistils are purple, that is not a factor of tempurature. the leaves are green

Like you know I leave one plant outside (pink pheno) and didnt see that girl for about 10+ days ... its cold, no rain but day and night temp is low lol its Nov 02 .
Will harvest that beauty in the morning, I believe she is good.
pix soon...

Hi Blizzout.
what ever happened to the pink pistled lady? You never posted pics :(

Back