NEVILLE'S SKUNK - Outdoor 2009

rain of couple days ... and here is pictures

NS-jun27-1.jpg

NS-jun27-2.jpg

4 of them are topped
NS-toping-2.jpg

NS-toping-1.jpg

Last edited:
great set up you have running there fella:)

your Nev Skunks look very happy :D

wat are your plans for your males?

later dude

thx bro, I feels little more relaxed after your words lol
I have more beans and next season will come fast, correct germination in Mar,transplanting Apr vegetation to Avg and kick ass nuggs in Oct

about males, will take clones of course & will take clones of females
probably will cross NS/m with some of my strains who are mostly sativa ...
females goes outside next year + seeds what left from this year

BO

Disaster summer, its spring not summer ... rain of 15 days , today was without rain but terrible humidity .

Here is how plants looks today 12 09 09
Nice body and branches
NS-_Plant-120709.jpg

NS-Plant-120709-2.jpg

Well, its planted late, a lot of rain ,low temp and sun less days ... Im still not sure cause this conditions but maybe Neville's Skunk do not like topping
NS-Plant-120709-3.jpg

Group pix, non topped plants looks better than topped
However, there is not any kind of deformation / body or leaves.
NS-Plant-120709-5.jpg

NS-Plant-120709-4.jpg

Just one show me sex, so maybe its some early flow pheno ... we will see in 15 days.
NS-Plant-120709-6.jpg

Well, I took cuts of this plant (4 of them) and will veg him to till Apr 2010 ... imagine that plants after 9 months inside and 4 months outside vegetation + 2,5-3 month of flowering .... I can bet in 1-2kg per plant.

Here is clones what I took.
Transportation shock but they will be fine in pure water in about hour or so.

NS-Clones-120709-1.jpg

Looking good man i got a pack of this on the way.
For indoor seems tie them up might work better than topping.
Has shanti grown these out b4 or is this real raw??

looking good these will be huge by the time they flower and mature very healthy to good job.

You could always get some papper towl and rap around the cutting then wet with water that will keep them from wilting also and removeing big leaf before you take the cuts to just a thort.

Hey Blizzout,
I like the look of the Nev's Skunk outside, hope the weather improves for you though mate. Been a bad summer where I live too so far, we got the average rainfall for July in 3 hours last week :((I hear it's because of the position of the gulf stream). If you do get the sunshine I think you'll have some big ass plants on your hands, so best of luck with that;)
Peace GG

P.S
After seeing the reaction you got from your plants when you topped them, I think I'm gonna let my girls go au natural this time and just try and train them.

Last edited:
HI fellas

@mrsmokey
I love smell of Neville's Skunk, its pure skunky even at vegetation.
Really dont know did Shantibaba grow them outside before this (or I cant find some report) but Im sure we are not first testers
I guess there is reason why he send NS to me, I told him where I will grow whatever he send me of beans ... so I got Neville's Skunk... BIG thx to Shanti !

@hempy
Most of towl papers are acidic so I use towl paper just in one case :D
Cuttings are toked on this way many many times and all is ok if cut is about max 1h without water but never on the directly sun.
I hope to, in good plant body & yield.

@genegenie, Im not sure about topping.I doubt and real view at this bring down rain and shit weather after topping.So maybe it is ok to top NS outside but ... dont know.
Yea, we have good weather right now ... real summer but humidity is WOW ... cant breath :mad:
here is temp and hum tonight / morning

BO

Last edited:
ok, here is how plants looks after 10 days, 15 days is right for outdoor update and very easily can be seened progress.
22 07 09

ok, I must say Im wrong about NS topping.Simple, NS goes well by topping but weather was bad and made cloudiness view at NS after topping.
Here is pictures ...

There is 3 females , that brings 30% female / male ratio for now ... many didnt show sex yet.

Here is just to show to any pistil is active and can produce beans, this is preflowering pistil what I pollinate with one of another male ... just cause fun...

5 days after, I should wait 10 day min to you can see progress but why not
to post couple pix when I visit them already ...

First fem who show me sex have very sweet/candy/skunky scent...recalling me
on something what I eat, candy or fruits or ... not sure but its very nice scent
I love it ...
Other 3 females do not have that smell, two of them dont have smell at all
For now I see 4 females, what is 45% female/male ratio

First plant is plant who have very nice smell in vegetation ...
huh I still can feel him in my nose !

Clones what I took root already but I forgot to post it ... about 7-8 days to made roots....
success is 100% , 4 rooted cuts of 4 taken .

Here is preflowering pistils what I pollinate and seeds are there, will see how much NS need
to made full matured seeds.I hope 4 weeks.

Looking good Blizzout,

Don't worry about posting every 5 days, it's good to see them even grow a little bit!;)
I'm in and out of my growroom all day looking at my nev's sk, can't help it:)

Peace GG

Thank you guys !
Im happy with look of Neville's Skunk too.
I notice this right now...if you take a look at NS from 27.06.'09 and
NS from 27.07.'09 (30 days exactly).

At 27.06.09 NS was about 15cm tall
At 27.07.'09 NS is about 160cm tall
160cm in just 30 days ... what is 5cm/2inch per day ... that is very good.

BO

8 days after last update.
Not so many changes but I find one more female what is 60%,and one plant die cause broken stem,wind.Maybe that was female too so that will be 70% female ratio.

They are just fine,preflowering but no sign of buds yet,I guess this will be run to Oct 15...but lets see.

NS-GroupPix_1.jpg

NS-Topped_1.jpg

NS-Preflowering_1.jpg

There is some small dehydration damage cause temperature of 42*C but nothing seriously.

Shanti if you have time to check this and answer me...

There is one plant (male) who have twisted stem.
This is not first time to see something like that on the plants but I still dont know how this coming .... Soma's Buddah Sister G13 show me same twisted stem like Neville's Skunk.

NS-Deformation_1.jpg

Also not sure how come unequal branch formation.Stem is ok,branches are more less in same size but ....

This is on almost all plants and no matter is that male or female.

Last edited:
10 days from last update
this is yesterday shots

NS are definitively sativic, xmas tree structure,very long branches, already tall 1,9m
also strong smell in veg, i guess it will be much much more intensive at flow

Back