Nevilles Haze

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Last edited:
Spectacular as always hempy - the Nev's look up to the mark you set with SSH and Mango - and Uncle Toby's should be interesting too...love to read an in depth smoke report with particular attention to insect traits and incest cat piss traits lol etc.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Last edited:
All those burnt tips and curled leaves yet you told me all my plants were overfed...

b_h said:
All those burnt tips and curled leaves yet you told me all my plants were overfed...

B-h,

If Hempy plants were really overfed then they would not push weight as they do.

Overfeeding means that the plants cannot uptake nutrients anymore because of a too high EC in the roots area.

Moreover those are Sativas...

so I would rather call those perfect burn tips traducing a complete assimiliations of the nutrients.

Hope this helps.

Peace.

K.

Last edited:
Seems hempy doesn't understand this as he called my plants overfed when they looked exactly the same.

Burnt tips always means you fed too much and the curled leaves indicates too much N in late bloom.

You should know this.

For what it's worth, I'd say 'tony's columbine' looks like a Colombian to me, certainly looks similar to mine.

My Colombian 6 years ago, hempy called this overfed and burnt, looks about the same as hempy's plant to me in terms of how overfed it was, i.e. only very slightly and it was well flushed as you can see from the yellow leaves.

I don't have a problem with being criticised when it's deserved but sometimes when I see hypocrisy I just have to shake my head...

Attachments

• PA180002.JPG
    PA180002.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 43
  • PA180003.JPG
    PA180003.JPG
    102.1 KB · Views: 30
  • PA180018.JPG
    PA180018.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Did your plants pushed as much weght as those of Hempy...

That is the question.

Would you have top to bottom pics?

Thanx

Peace.

K.

That is an irrelevant question, wattage of lighting, size of the grow space etc etc.

Quality matters much more than weight.

Hempy seems proud of this:

Cnv01882.jpg

But called me all kinds of names over this:

attachment.php

So weight doesn't come into it, but hypocrisy certainly does.

It's hilarious, very similar plants grown in very similar ways, we should be comparing notes not bickering...

Also like to point out hempy said my Colombian didn't look like a Colombian, well it looks like his 'columbine', make of that what you will.

Attachments

• P1010012.JPG
    P1010012.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:
LOL B_limpliar. Hempy musta really gotten 2 u. Now we
got u IN HIS NH THREAD talkin sh-t. U only wish u could
grow plants like him. Let's c ur Neville'sHaze grow then.

I c all ur other weakass grows posted:
Purple Thai, NLX X Blueberry, Piff, etc.

BUT...How many MNS grows have u posted m8?

I can't seem 2 find 1!

PMSL you guys really don't like it when I throw your lies and hatred right back in your face do you...

I think hempy's columbine looks very nice and I see in it a strong similarity to the Colombian I have, the calyx form, floral structure, resin coverage, looks very similar. I wonder how it smells?

After calling me a liar for years and repeatedly saying my Colombian was bullshit it can't now be ignored that my main detractor just went and proved that what I was saying all along wasn't such bullshit after all.

I would like to hope that hempy might sometime soon see that I might know a thing or two about some sativas and stop calling me so many names.

How about this for a sensible suggestion - sit down with Kanga and put tony's columbine alongside the Colombian Kanga just grew.

Then you might have some idea whether what I've always said about Colombian Golds is bullshit or not...

At the very least it might put us on the same page when Colombians crop up in conversation...

its nice to see a more civil discussion between most of you, lets keep it that way.
ill have some nevils haze soon, hopefully ill find a spot for them and crack them asap.
its definately the one i am looking forward to the most.

from the pics, it looks like there are a ton of smaller thinner branches, and not really producing fat buds.

is there a way to increase budsize and reduce the number of smaller buds?
as in would it be possible to keep up with the plant, pruning to a few larger branches, and getting them to form several "colas" instead of bushed out everywhere?
or would nh not cooperate with that method?

its nice to see a more civil discussion between most of you, lets keep it that way.
ill have some nevils haze soon, hopefully ill find a spot for them and crack them asap.
its definately the one i am looking forward to the most.

from the pics, it looks like there are a ton of smaller thinner branches, and not really producing fat buds.

is there a way to increase budsize and reduce the number of smaller buds?
as in would it be possible to keep up with the plant, pruning to a few larger branches, and getting them to form several "colas" instead of bushed out everywhere?
or would nh not cooperate with that method?

I agree it is nice to see civil discussion ,But where did BH go ???

No question Bh was right the columbine an CG share many similarities .

As for the NH ,i had tow opposite pheons on two different grows .One had nice full colas the other which id say was NL5 dom the other had long slim foxtail colas buds threwout which id say was haze dom.IMO/E it doesnt matter how you train them it is accordoing to which pheno might come about.Both plants were LST an the bottom branches were just as full as the tops ,but maybe being outdoors was a factor .Id suggest doin what works for you as for as your limations the NH ime didnt stretch very much after flowering started

1luvbigherb

cool, thanks for the info. im just trying to get an idea of how i will have to treat them, how much space they might need compared to others.

Bye Bye BH!

PMSL you guys really don't like it when I throw your lies and hatred right back in your face do you...

I think hempy's columbine looks very nice and I see in it a strong similarity to the Colombian I have, the calyx form, floral structure, resin coverage, looks very similar. I wonder how it smells?

After calling me a liar for years and repeatedly saying my Colombian was bullshit it can't now be ignored that my main detractor just went and proved that what I was saying all along wasn't such bullshit after all.

I would like to hope that hempy might sometime soon see that I might know a thing or two about some sativas and stop calling me so many names.

How about this for a sensible suggestion - sit down with Kanga and put tony's columbine alongside the Colombian Kanga just grew.

Then you might have some idea whether what I've always said about Colombian Golds is bullshit or not...

At the very least it might put us on the same page when Colombians crop up in conversation...

He will be missed. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
nice stuff hempy its true they dont put weight until the end of their f cycle :) also the trichome production goes really up after 10 weeks... the hazes can get unbelievable covered :eek: and produce a lot too! lovely stuff yummz the nev's totally worth it..

Back