Nevilles Haze

hi bubbla well every one does things different reality is i run under 30 watts per sq ft and last time i grew Neville's haze i had flowers as thick as my arm sativas dont like to much intense lite.

Every plant in there so far has been cut back 3 or 4 times so far i have a hard time even getting most of single plant even before they sex in a picture so basically what i my self find is a more even lite spreed works good i even tie the branches away from the lite be it down ways or side ways.

Here are just a few examples of my plants grown using top lite with reflectors this is mango haze grown as far away from the lite as i could notice how thick even the lower flowers are.

Cnv01881.jpg
[/IMG]

Here is a SSH and agine tied trained away from the lite agine look at all the flowers top to bottom to the ones going side ways.

Cnv0417.jpg
[/IMG]

Cnv0368.jpg
[/IMG]

So in short no top more even lite spreed works very well guys.

Gorgeous plants Hempy..

You know what they say " If it ain't broke don't fix it".

That set up obviously suits them really well, so yeah.....Why change :)

Peace

B

As flowering times have gotten shorter over the years so has total yeild gpw.
also helps that the nev's haze has that great hybrid vigor.

Do you still run that alien Thai too? That daddy that sensi had, which looks mighty similar to yours and that Nev's Haze dad ;)

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Last edited:
Hey Hempy,

I remember you mentioning diffusers, but I thought you meant these:

equilizer.jpg

Sorry for the mixup.

After seeing your setup, I may have to change things around for the NH I plan on running. Having the light as high as you do and the lower part of the plant still has good development. How do you control the heat coming off those reflectors?

HB.

Last edited:
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Last edited:
hey hempy ,,
nice to see some updates on the sativas ,,
really liking the look of uncle tonys sativa ,
looks like she will develop some very nice buds ...
has that kinda look that one need to complete the picture with the smell ...
hope you indulge us more with that as it developes ...

Last edited:
Hi mate well the NH are very resiny sticky even at such an early stage i think a few will be surprised with these to as they mature.

Uncle tonys line i knew soon as i saw it and smoked it that it was columbine as a few years before i had smoked some of a friends uncles columbine he had and grew for 30 some years and was offered seed of that to but thats a story in its self but columbine has a set type of high and uncle tonys has a very strong smell of old school very sweet and fruity no sour all sweet and i didn't expect it to smell as strong as it does or be as resiny at this stage not complaining trust me but more surprised.

are they oily those nh?
im looking foward to seeing them mature ,,
they look such a difficult plant indoors ,
thankfully your a patient gardener ...

i love that sweet sativa smell ,
i used to be more a fan of those acrid , terpentine flavours ,
but i guess age is having me prefer the smoother sweeter side of things ..
which do you prefer hempy ?

I like the spicy ones...

As for oily, my Colombian feels really oily to the touch, even the stems and it's from very early in their floral development, where other plants feel sticky, this one feels oily, greasy...

Last edited:

Last edited:
hey hempy ,,
thanks for the update ,
a troublesome beast that nh by the looks .. hope she comes out in the end ...

fruity is my choice also ,
i reckin these days the nose can tell what the erb will do for the head by the smell ...

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
"...you can understand it gets to the point you stop caring what week there in."

Hey Hempy,

Not to hijack this thread but I know what you mean. Having grown mostly Thai sativas I absolutely am immune to wondering how many weeks they will need to ripen - I accept what I can't change - my current indoor Thais have gone well past 18 weeks and looks like at least 2 more to go. I am really excited about having BW, and next Shit or Ortega, growing with a shorter expected time for flowering. It feels a bit like the night before xmas.

Be Well, P77

Hi all,
Nice looking plants hempy, these are on their way to epic status from the looks of things. I cant wait to see them start to beef up, especially the Nevil's Haze. The resin on those plants is quite impressive, based on previous experiences with similar varieties I can imagine well the quality of plant you've got there. These are exceptional looking plants as always.

I believe you put these clones into flower on 02-03-11, so you're right around week 16 approximately since you flipped to 12/12. Ofcourse clones flower faster than donor plants from seed, so you can well imagine what NH is capable of. And it took nearly 10 weeks just to show sex (approximately 4-12-11), and you've got aways to go still as you know. Of course a smoke test is the ultimate factor, no doubt I would gladly offer my services if it was feasible ha. :)

Last edited:

Last edited:
some awesome plants hempy.. makes a change from all our big fat cola indica hybrids.. Nice work dude..

Back