Neville's Haze...

Trichome Pharm

Hi Guys...

I have been having a question that is bothering me for the past few years...

What was the Neville's Haze that was sold by The Sensi white lable company ? was it anywhere near any of the phenotypes we find in your original packages?

I grew it before but did not give special attention to it since i was puzzled as of her heritage...

Any inlighting in for me PLease ?

Thanks in advance.
T.Pharm:eek:

I know that sensi's white label is/was their answer to nirvana and knockoff companies. I bought the white label NH in 2002 from sensi, but the bag they were in got jacked in the trainstation on the way to the airport :( so I never got to try them out....

I did meet Mr. Haze while in the damn and he kinda laughed/snorted when I told him I got NH from WL

So, I can't really answer your question, but fwiw

Be safe

Alaska

Hi Alaska, thank you for the small anecdote.

It pretty much brings forth reinforcement to my opinion of the plants i have grown...

cheers.

If I can ever get my inventory of buddage large enough to last me, I want to pop a few of MNS original NH and grow them with female seeds version as well as fet's. I was lucky to get a pack of the original when Shanti first re-released them and did not have much luck w/ germming. I contacted the man, himself, and asked if any more would ever be available again. Beindg as stand up as he is, he sent me free replacements (2 pks. worth) from his own refrigerator! Needless to say, that some 5 1/2 months later I was flashing back to the early 70's!! I am such a small personal, medical grower that it is a difficult strain for me to handle indoors, but it would be most interesting to grow Shanti's along with the knock offs just to see! Curiousity kills this cat, but satisfaction brings me back.....
As far as the WL goes, it might be a decent knock off, but that is the point. It is a knock off and not the real deal. It most likely produces a nice sativa high, but Shanti's is where its at. My expectations were actually quite high and they were blown away after the 3rd or 4th big rip. My mind had not expanded that far in 35 years! And the tunes I was listening to had more a profound impact on me as I let my mind drift into them!

b bill very well put i hope to find a nl5 x haze i come by in 95 i think i'm defo on track by wot u wrote. peace

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about this matter.
I also found it amusing that WL was advertising this NH as a 55 day ripener...:confused:

wow, 55 days ? that's a laugh and a half. The MNS one I'm growing is apparently getting a second wind at 77. Hey Buffalo Bill, how long did yours end up taking?

Im not too sure on other Seed bank offerings, but on my last visit to the Dam Mr. Haze kindly gifted me a very old pack of Nevs, originals. Im just about to pop these along side a newer pack of Nevs to see if there is much difference.

But i do know that there is no more of the Very Original seeds left for purchase, so i will definitely be looking for a nice male of two to keep i think.

Nevs in 55 days, hmmm, i think not.

Hey alaska, i can just picture Mr. Hazes face as you recounted that story. He is a fan of the nevs after all!

Orig Beans

Hi theherbalizor,orig n/haze seeds ,who's a lucky chap then,fair play mate and some mns ones,are you running them side by side now,would like to see anything you got on the go:) hope things are good .later all

mr.Haze is the authorized seed distributor of MNS products in amsterdam , you can contact him over icmag , he posts there under the handle mrHaze420 or mr.Haze420.

I bought a "Neville's Haze" seed pack from a knock off co. The herb did ripen in 55 days along side "AK-47" from the same vendor. The NH looked much like the AK, thick stout colas. Last year I finally copped some NH from Shanti from the 2009 release. The first run were all males. :( But, they were truely sativas. I used one male to pollenate a few female SSH and BB and a G13 x NCDG cross. Now I'm five weeks into flowering the only four females out of the 18 pack from Vu-Du. Photos on my grow thread...

Shov

Back