Neville's Haze

Feed will be 2ml each of A & B per L of water

Tad underfed, but they seem OK
I'll have to catch up on the details from the rest of the thread, but I'm very surprised to hear this. I imagined they would take much lighter feedings based on descriptions I've read of these types of plants. I'm very impressed with your results.

What EC is your starting water, and what does 2mL/ea bring it to?

9 Weeks 11/13 from bean

Hi Clowntown, longtime man, hope your well ? I still have no ec meter or ph pen, sorry , it's going to be 1.5 ml of each from now, the first clones had upto 4ml of each, catch ya around.

Hi all,
#19 & #18, all pics are at 9 weeks, I labled them wrong in gallery, well some of them, blame the BlackWidow, not me !!!

Temps have been quite high & humidity low, I' m getting 10 mins max a day in the flower room, if I'm lucky.
#19 left, #18 right
#18#18#18

#19#19#19

later all

Well it looks like those ten minutes are well spent. Great looking plants, thanks for sharing.

10 Weeks 11/13

Many thanks Movin, ;)

Clowntown, I made a mistake, the previous clones had upto 2.5 ml each of A & B canna per L of water, sorry for that :) not the 4 ml I typed in my reply.

Temps 25 lights on, hum 50 %, feeding 1ml of A & B per L of water

#19 left front, #18 right front

NevsHaze_19_10_weeks_11-13_p1.JPG

NevsHaze_18_10_weeks_11-13_p2.JPG

Later all

Ive got a #19 and #18 but I figured mine would finish close to the same time around 14 weeks.My thai pheno I figured would go at least 16 weeks maybe more!!!

80 daze for some haze

Hi all,

Saturday was week eleven, I took some shots tonight, batteries went, so just a few of #19, maybe just water till the end,

Hi Mr. T Man :), your Nevs look great ;)

She smells the best out of the two, I' ll try & describe it soon, later all :D

Your killing it man,Im getting ready to run cuts and I think Ill run 11/13 on my lights next time,I see it helps alot on Nevs.. once again great looking plants

Hiya L33t, thanks mate, will dry & cure these ladies for sure :) I wish you a great year , peace mate

Hiya DINOSAURDAN, Way too kind, does look tasty & is getting much better :D peace, have a great year mate

Hiya Buddhadbreams, hope you have a happy growing year mate, the #1 plant I have in flower is very tall, but I did no training on her,she is a late flowering pheno,

The other three I grew in this thread were LST'd( sort of/type of thing:) ) to start with, then I stopped tying them down round about finish of stretch, at the end of bloom they needed to be tied up, hehe

#8 pheno has increased in smell & taste in jars, crack it open , catpiss fills the room, smoke tastes like incense & floral, major strong head high already,yeah man.After smell in room makes you want that bud, reeks of HAZE to me, the most Haze dom plant I have grown to date, alot of bud from 3.5 L pot of coco also

#5 tastes chocolatey after a few joints, buds smell oily/fuelly.More test to be done on her,

These girls will get a cure for a minimum of 1 month in jars , peace

peace all

while ive checked in and read your thread many times,im surprised i havnt commented

beautiful pics and wonderful job #19 is lookin great

this quick smoke report of the phenos is most appreciated

im hopin you can give us a proper smoke report after that cure which has been a while if you hav any smoke left id be surprised

#8 pheno sounds delicious a keeper for sure catpiss n incense

im very curiuos if #5 pheno carried any purple into the buds

1luvbigherb

#18 pheno or #19 Looks Hazey

Hello! redeye24/7....:) I have just read your entire thread on NH, and I am impressed with your results indoors. That #18 and possibly #19, look pretty close in structure as my Cloned Af x Hz female. I am so excited about NH that this is going to be my next seed grow after I order them. I am looking forward to a breeding with a NH male to my existing female Af x Hz,and she is a Massive girl I just love. Thanks for your thread as I will be growing this one in the next year 2011. peace, resinbud ;)

Last edited:
Back