Neville's Haze

redeye24/7

Hi all,

Many thanks Shanti,

Looking for The One,or two,hehe

MNS_NevsHaze.jpg

MNS_Nev_s_Haze.jpg

NevsHaze_MNS.jpg

Beans popped in water,24hrs,straight in 50/50 biobizz/perlite 1L pot,now in 3.5L pots neat all-mix,straight water,cloned in about a week,straight to bloom for rooted cuts.

peace all

Hiya Red

Good to see you run the Nevs mate :)

They look really great . Cant wait to see them in bloom mate , Good luck with them and hope you find something special ! Grabbing a chair for the show !

Thanks,very Happy to run these beans

Nice one L33t & Nut,
I hope i can do these babies justice,I left them in the 1L pots for too long,gave them two half dose feeds(biobizz)it showed,so potted them up a few days ago into the 3.5L pots,looking back i might have put 25% perlite into the all-mix just too dilute the mix abit,very uniform plants so far:)

peace:)

Nice one L33t & Nut,
I hope i can do these babies justice,

I left them in the 1L pots for too long,gave them two half dose feeds(biobizz)it showed,so potted them up a few days ago into the 3.5L pots,looking back i might have put 25% perlite into the all-mix just too dilute the mix abit,very uniform plants so far:)

peace:)

Hi Red

Hope all is well man :)
Don't worry , I m sure you ll do the Nevs justice man !

BTW Using extra perlite is good idea.
I always use added perlite with the AllMix but surprisingly I had better results with coco instead with or without perlite , tho now for the nevs its the 3way mix as they were bit small/young when I put them to their final pots and it could take some more perlite in there for extra aeration.

What light are they under at the moment , they look quite nice n compact !
Great job again mate , wish you all the best with them :)

Last edited:
High L33t

Hi mate & all,

Here's a few pics,still under flouros,cloned soon,some showed slight burn when i fed them in the smaller pots,I never ever feed in veg when they are so young,just pot up,don't ask why i fed them,it just happened,hehe,they looked like they wanted some,that's my excuse anyway,they look happy in the new pots just on plain water,I will keep all on water till cloned.

MNS_NevsHaze1.jpg

Nev_s_Haze_MNS.jpg

NevsHaze_MNS1.jpg

MNS-NevsHaze.jpg

All are quite compact,slight strectch due to repot,i believe they are entering the fast growth stage,white roots bursting out the bottom of the new pots,

How are your NH's L33t?look forward to some updates,peace

peace all

The funny thing about NH is that I had my eye on it for many years, originally purchasing a pack of Nirvana NH years ago but sustained poor germination rates with them and from that point on I was left sitting on the side line day dreaming. I came real close to purchasing them a few times, but things always seemed to fall through. One day, the universe aligned itself and a pack of NH literally arrived at my door step from a friend in a far away land.
Its funny how things work out sometimes.

Im sure you will do an excellent job red, a thread I will be keeping an eye on for sure.

High JessE

Hello mate,

Sure is funny how things work out sometimes;) Great germ rate 99% on the seeds i've sowed so far from these MNS Nev'sHaze.I've wanted this strain for many years,I'm still pinching myself,lol.

Thanks for your support,peace:)

The funny thing about NH is that I had my eye on it for many years, originally purchasing a pack of Nirvana NH years ago but sustained poor germination rates with them and from that point on I was left sitting on the side line day dreaming. I came real close to purchasing them a few times, but things always seemed to fall through. One day, the universe aligned itself and a pack of NH literally arrived at my door step from a friend in a far away land.
Its funny how things work out sometimes.

Regarding patience , to be honest i wanted to grow ssh and nh before i even lit my first hps and just like jesse had to wait quite few years till i got to get to grow them. i even got a pack mrnice from dutchgrown few years back but didn't get to see them grow/finish due to unforeseen circumstances , till last year that i got some again, thanks to good shantibaba ..but , had to wait to grow em half a year due to relocating etc And when I got to germ them I had to wait till the next grow was on to flower them as I had to take the room down after the mango haze due to holidays and long story short ..from seed to harvest it will be like 8+ months LOL..I know good things come to those who wait so I can be patient but it felt long time lol , and still way to go then dry , cure etc

Btw great to hear about the rates. Really nice updates they look like they are growing very nice. Some look almost pure sativa even from that early on ;) Keep up the good work!

HazeHazeHaze,we Love MNS Haze

Hi L33t,how are ya mate?Smokin some fine shit I bet:D

Same here had some relocation myself(unforseen circumstances,lol),momma G13Skunk was killed:( took some cuts & have a big girl going for Gold:cool:,all my other girls are in safe hands,duplicates,hehe;) peace

peace all

Hi L33t,how are ya mate?Smokin some fine shit I bet:D

Hiya Red

Fine shit indeed!lol Got some very nice Cheese yesterday from a friend, daaammmnnn stinky!

I had it in a sealed glass jar with rubber-sealed lid in a bag and the whole bus was smelling SKUNK! LOLOL I wonder how the hell they run those plants , the smell is SO strong that ANY leak can cause tears..the haze hybrids like ssh , mango n nevilles have no much smell at all , but the skunks stink!LOL

Same here had some relocation myself(unforseen circumstances,lol),momma G13Skunk was killed:( took some cuts & have a big girl going for Gold:cool:,all my other girls are in safe hands,duplicates,hehe;) peace

peace all

Too bad to hear about the G13SK mom but hey the rest are ok so all is fine.
Very nice NH mate hope they turn out good. I m sure you ll find a keeper from them .

keep us updated!

Thanks lads

Hi all,

Clowntown,you seem to have some fine genetics yourself:)peace.

Hiya L33t,how are you mate?,good i hope,smelly cheese on the bus hey,lol,

The G13Skunk(#1) is ok,just momma had to go,a big GSK(#1) clone just kicked out 3 cuts,which my dog ate,he really loves vegging plants,

Couple of shots,you can see the stretch from five days ago,from the white label sticks,cloned very very soon,my propagator is free now.

NevsHaze_-_MNS.jpg

MNS_-_NevsHaze.jpg

Once cloned they will be rooted into 3.5L pots with 70% all-mix 30% perlite,then bloomed,when stretch is over/ish 3-4 weeks pot up into 6.5L pots with neat all-mix,no feeds,plain water straight through,well that's the plan,it could all change fast,peace

peace all

Things have changed,some clones in coco,some in BioBizz

Hi all,

All's well at the moment

MNS_NevsHz.jpg

Nev_sHaze_MNS.jpg

And a Male showed in veg,all males will be culled
Male_NevsHz.jpg

Clones will be flowered sept

peace all

Hiya Red

Things look great there mate,

the plants seem healthy and happy , thanks for the updates !

Red, are those grown under flouro's so far? I know they were on the 1st page. I LOVE the lil flouro 'bushes'. Can't wait to see what you end up with!!

How's it Growin

Hello "#",thanks mate,hope you are good,great to see your plants,peace.

Hi Leadplant,no drama here I hope :) peace.

Hi L33t many thanks for looking in,following your thread with great interest,stunning show bro :)peace.

Hello Barletta,thanks for dropping by,loving your threads,keep it up.

Once cuts were taken the seedplants went under a 400 mh,the clones are now under the floros until sept then in 12/12, I'm looking forward to what comes from these plants,just a little bit,lol.

I have one clone that didn't root & one late seedplant to clone also :) I will take cuts from them when I know the f/m ratio & take some more from the girls,peace

Back