neville's haze x mango under 250w

unthing

Hi

Had 4 cuts of neville's haze x mango under 250w in the early 2010. Grown in soil+biobizz grow&bloom in quite moderate dose. Seeds were started in 2009.

Had 2 phenos, 2 cuts of each. Other one was more sweet and delicate smelling but bit stonier one, the other was more um, sour and grapefruity maybe? Also bit racier of the two and a bit lankier structure thou they had similar stretch, neither was a big smeller in bloom, more like pleasant tropical scent. I really liked the high and taste of them, but the yield could have been much better if I'd figured out proper canopy management, but next time eh.

day 0 of 12/12

unthing-albums-stuff-picture3961-nxmhqq0.jpg

around 10 weeks

unthing-albums-stuff-picture3962-nxmhqqfinal.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Sensimilla13

I'd suggest you to try it :). I didn't have those more extreme sativa phenos and these were pretty done in my opinion around 11 weeks. I flowered them pretty soon as I've had experience with sativa "going trought the roof" earlier, but this round would've benefitted from lil more veg and some training and trimming. I'm eager to sprout some seeds of it again when I have space. Too many strains in queue, the common problem of a closet grower and probably for bigger growers too:)

Had 2 phenos, 2 cuts of each. Other one was more sweet and delicate smelling but bit stonier one, the other was more um, sour and grapefruity maybe? Also bit racier of the two and a bit lankier structure thou they had similar stretch, neither was a big smeller in bloom, more like pleasant tropical scent. I really liked the high and taste of them, but the yield could have been much better if I'd figured out proper canopy management, but next time eh.

great synopsis of your findings, thanks for sharing!

Thanks for comments Dawn, multistrain gardener and Sensimilla13

Didn't keep mothers, those things that i regret now :(, some clones were taken for a friend to run, but that was all. I've got bunch of strains from different companies but since this is a mr.nice-forum I'd rather not comment on them. Yeah got kinda lucky not to have those longer flowering phenos as my space and patience are somewhat restricted:)

Good luck Sensimilla13 with the momhunt. got a nice variety to choose from.

Dawn, hard to tell, especially when dispensaries could mislabel stuff, or so I've heard..There's skunk and nl in the mix too and never know how they combine. For example some ssh-phenos looks like monsters in a good way. Oh don't know really just blabbering stuff :)

Back