Neville's haze,Mango haze help deficiency

I have done hydro before nft and coco, and nft is a lot easier for me, but quite a lot of hassle with water change and solution checks.plus its better for the winter as temperature in summer makes water temperature to high.
And as i grow for myself i really wanna do as organic as possible.
Just fed them again, they were wilting and the pot was very light.
I wonder how long will it take me to tweak up and understand soil grow so it will be a nice and pleasant transaction 🙄

Like anything you have to tune into it but im sure you will get there. Just remember when they are dry they aren't taking up anything that includes nutrients as well as water.

You see my first grow i did organic in soil, but i fed religiosly, now i wanted to get super soil idea implemented and hust give water.... Didn't workout, not sure why , the only guess i have is that for that idea you need much bigger pot, but not to sure if that's correct?!

IME you need really big pots and have to really know your mix and whats in it as it changes overtime as it breaks down. Not as easy as it sounds. Gave up on soil along time ago just can't match speed of growth or yield in hydro and once you know what you're doing the quality is up there too

I think there is a slight mag def as well. ;). I agree with Morphote on fish emulsion for a quick N boost in soil or "kinda soil"
... I moved over to soilless for a few reasons awhile ago. Good luck :D

ppm

Hi Guys, just was wondering if anyone can help me.
I ve got:
1 neville's haze and one Mango haze they ve been into flowering for 3 weeks.
They were in 11l pots ( last week mooved to 16l smart pots)
Both over 1m tall they ve been veged for about 6 weeks)
I ve used canna pro soil with a little bit of ECHOTHRIVE charge and super mix soil mix.
I only use rain water and organic molasses every now and again.Watering every 2-3 days
Neville is the furthest out and mango is closer one on the photos.
Nevilles is under 600hps flowering bulb and Mango is under cree 3590 cxb cob (3500k) (6) Led
I ve got some deficiency's and leaves look quite droppy, some stems are purple.
I haven't given any nutes yet, tryed to use kind if super soil and rain water.
Temps are about 28 degrees and 35% rh day time and 22-23 night time.
Any help would be much appreciated
dont go over 1000 ppm the hazes dont need or like high nutrient mixture
other than that they pretty much grom themselfs you might want to take clones and flower once rooted well and just start to grow put to flower and they will finish about 30 inches high

I think there is a slight mag def as well. ;). I agree with Morphote on fish emulsion for a quick N boost in soil or "kinda soil"
... I moved over to soilless for a few reasons awhile ago. Good luck :D

Yes quite possible , i give them a bit of epsom salts every now and again.
I did soiless in a past and like ot too, nut not in the summer, to hot!

dont go over 1000 ppm the hazes dont need or like high nutrient mixture
other than that they pretty much grom themselfs you might want to take clones and flower once rooted well and just start to grow put to flower and they will finish about 30 inches high

Yes , i think my ppm is about 800 , so I consider it pretty light, and much prefer to do lighter feed as you must of noticed i bloody starved them lol
They coming back to live tho after 2 weeks of intensive care.
Making them some some fish emulsion bat guano epsom salt and ECHOTHRIVE tea, so hope they will thatnk me for that.
Regarding the height, I figured it out that veging thwm for 6 weeks wasnt the best idea, but i had to.... Never aging lol
I will take some picture and upload them to show how they perked up.
Thanks for everyone's help guys

https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/members...e-neville-s-haze-grow-picture12419-image.jpeg
frolk-albums-mango-haze-neville-s-haze-grow-picture12419-image.jpeg

Ok guys, sorry for the delay.... but its quite difficult to upload pictures from my phone, so had to do it on a pc
Anyway, feeding seems to correct deficiency and it seems to start getting better.however mango started to get yellow leaves again, and i believe that reason is , my pots are to small for the plant, its 16l smart pots, and the heigh of the plant about ~1.8 m
what do you guys think?

Last edited:
Back