Nevilles Haze, Grown in the Tropics !

Hows it smoke?

Junglejim1212, the smoke is very creeper but very smooth. Nice pep in the morning with coffee I love. Thanks for stopping by everyone my schedule is arush all thetime and want you al to know how much I appreciate all of you on this forum, I love to share with all of you.

more to come in the cong weeks enjoy.

peace,

rb :p

Bottom Cup Bud

Hi everyone, that last picture in the cup is the Un Cut Bud directly above it on the NH branch Bud, just wanted to mention that so you can see before and after cure color in the bowl. Enjoy!

Peace,

RB:p

Restarting this thread 😎

Hi everyone πŸ‘

I plan to add many new pictures for all to enjoy on NH , and none of you will be disappointed.πŸ˜ƒ

There were a few scares during my first grow with NH, and became very paranoid posting pictures.

All of the pictures will be put back up for the tropical feel it gives you while living directly on the ocean.

Be patient many things in store for your viewing and appreciate all the very kind comments received from all of you is greatly appreciated!

Thanks Neville for a spectacular seed and consider you the god father of breeding and enjoy being your friend.

Peace,

resinbud

In the Tropics 🌴πŸ₯₯🍌

😎

Five healthy NH plants πŸ˜ƒ

Hi BenPlantin, thanks for stopping πŸ‘

These five plants are looking great each day and very healthy growers, one in particular is spectacular 😎

I don’t know their sex at the moment and patiently waiting to share this when I know know for sure what sex they are.

When I planted all of these three never came up until one week later and surprised me.

The one that is spectacular was the first one to germinate and looks like a female.

Since I went the haze route I decided to plant two (Doors) and (Two Grail Widows) and four (Skunk Haze) all are up and very healthy will share them all either here with NH or start new threads. Since there are only a few of each I just might share a few details and pictures here with my 5 NH. The other hazes are just experiments to see how they look beside NH.

Anyway, thank you BenPlantin and others for all your support I have allot to do to make it all very special, so get ready 😎

Peace,

Resinbud

In the Tropics 🌴🍌πŸ₯₯

10 feet under almost ready βœ…

Five NH Females 😎

Hi everyone 😁

Just stopping by to inform you about my NH progress since reopening this NH thread and still here.

I planted six seeds with only one not germinating after two weeks, and ate it, he he, tasted like a bean sprout.

Anyway, I ended up getting five very nice females and very special with one very tall tai one to keep an eye on.

Each one will be flowered out with many pictures to follow.

Be patient, this thread is about to get intersting with my harum should be Spectacular stay tuned .πŸ‘

Peace,

Resinbud

10 feet under in the tropics 🌴🍌πŸ₯₯

Getting closer 😎

Back