Neville's Haze-first grow

looks good tonyG,

i found a decent NH from 3 girls,
cant wait to get back to the rest of the pack and see what i find.

yours looks to be on the quick side, maybe that tester bud could of run up to 90,
but a nice 90 day NH i would still consider fast.

hope it keeps going well for you.

Thanks guys. Im planning on harvest between days 80 and 85. I might push to 90 with pheno I. Im going to sprout the rest of my NH beans in a week or so, see if I can find a few more ladies to test out. I also think 90 days would be the number to shoot for with these two particular phenos. These were clones just in case anyone was curious.:)

Peace

If you dont wait until the tric's atleast turn cloudy you will notice the buzz will be very racey like speed experince with Nevil haze is a must because most dont desire the high if you dont let the tric's cloud up Nevil himself taught me this about this strain and i noticed a big difference once i harvested the way he said. Then you will apreciate the real sativa buzz. Just a little bit of advise youve come so far now i would hate to see you havest early and not get the full effect of the sativa buzz

If you dont wait until the tric's atleast turn cloudy you will notice the buzz will be very racey like speed experince with Nevil haze is a must because most dont desire the high if you dont let the tric's cloud up Nevil himself taught me this about this strain and i noticed a big difference once i harvested the way he said. Then you will apreciate the real sativa buzz. Just a little bit of advise youve come so far now i would hate to see you havest early and not get the full effect of the sativa buzz

Ill make sure to scope them before the chop.:) Thanks for relaying that info. Peace bro

Sorry for not updating. They were cropped at days 89-91. Both are at a good enough cure for a smoke report. Get back to you on that. I will try to do one tonight and tomorrow.

Peace

Smoke Report for NH(a)n cured 53 days

IMAG0042.jpg

Flowered out 90-91 days

Sample Size-1gram
Utensil-pipe

The looks of this weed is good to say the least. She sparkles, has nice orange and red hairs. All the trichs are milky with some amber peeking through. Airy buds, but very oily and sticky. Holds weight very well. I didn't weigh the yield, maybe 7 ounces. Should have been better. I couldnt guess how much though.:)

This pheno has a sweet, rank smell to her. It's actually hard to describe. Caught in the middle of a floral and perfume type smell, with a bite. I wouldn't say skunky, more just of a sharp finish to the smell. I will contimplate it more.

The taste was just as unique, for lack of a better word, as the smell. It was harsher than I expected it to be. Extremely sweet when first inhaled, and a slight burn in the throat instantly. As soon as I took the hit in all the way, that bite that was present in the smell appeared. It made my mouth water from the back to the front. It was awkward because the flavor really wasn't appealing. It turned to a very "dirty" flavor and clashed with the sweet part. It didn't change the whole way through. Coughed a bit on some of the hits, not at all on others.

She is a slight creeper. Takes 15 minutes to fully kick in. After the first few hits, it felt like someone was pushing on the back of my head. All I could feel was a paralyzing type head high coming on. Then all of a sudden, I got my bearings and started to focus. I had some chores that I needed to do in the room. So I stood in one place and planned all the steps to complete my tasks I had to accomplish. No anxiety at all, even when faced with confusion. Everything I wanted to do seemed equally important. After I got a set plan, I decided to toast another bowl:D Relaxing in the body, I forgot about my back pain for almost an hour. The head high leveled out to a very focused, clear -minded high. I was coordinated and my short term memory seemed to improve as well. The whole high has lasted about 2 hours now.

Ratings on scale of 1-10
Visual-7.5/8
Aroma-7.5/8
Taste-6.5
Smoothness-5
Potency-8
Medicinal-8
Overall-7.5

This was a fun but kind of tough one to score. Wonder what a 90 day cure will reveal.

Peace

Last edited:
Nice report Tony!

In my experience with the haze hybrids and heavy sativa's, they will improve in potency and flavour with a a couple of months aging. Enjoy! :D

howdy TonyG

how you do?

lovely you are to toke and to forget pain within you back!

am tickled pink

respect to you analysis to report
thank you to share

positive vibrations

Tinlee, Mark and BH,

Good to hear your thoughts and considerations. I'm going to smoke the other pheno in a few. Be back with a report soon.:)

Peace

Smoke Report for NH(i)-cured 56 days

IMAG0105.jpg

IMAG0097.jpg

Flowered for 89 days

Sample Size-1gram
Utensil-pipe

The buds on this pheno are very colorful. More earth tones with lots of red hairs. Very dense with trichomes also. The structure of these buds are not what one might have in mind when first growing this plant. They didn't foxtail at all and, I am not sure why, but I expected the trichome structure to be different as well. These trichs are short and fat. Packed tightly together though, and still visually appealing.

When I break open a bud there is a musky, fruity aroma that is pleasant to inhale. Taste is similar to the smell. I want to say the fruit undertone is leaning towards a mango flavor. Definitely an exotic type of fruit. The fruit flavor only lasts for the first few hits before it turns to just a musky flavor . I little hot on the throat, but not harsh. I coughed very few times.

Pretty potent stuff. Every hit took me to a different level. Started off with a relaxed feeling. Very medicinal right of the bat. I would have to say that its optimal for nerve issues. As you keep smoking, it starts to hit the pretty hard. Kind of racy, but heavy behind the eyes. It takes focus just to focus. If that makes any sense.

Its similar to the other pheno(a) in the sense that its almost impossible to prioritize your day. After you get started though, things seem to start flowing. Could not find a ceiling and just got ripped trying to find one. After the high dissipates, your left with a refreshing feeling. Like pressure has been released from my head. A tiny bit of numbness in the joints(knees, ankles, elbows, shoulders). That's not a bad thing though.

Visual-8/10
Aroma-8/10
Taste-7/10
Potency-8.5/10
Medicinal-8/10( could cause some anxiety)
Overall-8/10

Back