neville *Mango

Hi aktarus,

And sorry for my delay. I've been taking a vacation :)

Continue on flushing them for two more weeks, they are still too green and seam to be budding still.

You are going to have a happy harvest... congratulations on a well done job ;)

Hi Buddha :)
I think i will harvest this week end , they are under 13/11 light cycle , and its almost 12 week of flowerign time , should be well ripe .
They will be a bit yellow when i take them out because now they have had a watering one week ago + 4 day bone dry !

Hi aktarus,

The good thing of being a grower and produce seeds is that you play God. It's your call only :D

So you're going to do like L33t and kill them with no watter before harvest?

Hi i have harvested them yesterday at about 80 day of flowering couldnt wait anymore :)

i got 50+ seeds from first pheno , and only 4 from the second one ...

Harvest look small but the plant were grown very small hehe , not bad for a first try at those crazy genetics :p

Thank you Shanti for that hybrid its great , will go with the same strain again in this winter .
dsc00640t.jpg

dsc00641j.jpg

another shot drying better trimmed this time :
dsc00643f.jpg

6 amazing smelling girls :3 more sativa and 3 really short .

Thank you for all poster on my grow diary for the tips and advice; i learned alot , next time will be less mistake :)

Those are beautiful, aktarus! :D You did a great job with them. You may already know this, but let the seeds dry WAAAAAYYYY out before you 'package' them. I lost ~100 Shit x SSH seeds because I sealed in moisture, and they molded on me. It would be great to see you run some of your seeds :D

Hey thank you , i just put them in some vodka shot filled with rice , i hope its good , what about 2 week of drying them ?

Iam sure interested into running them to see the result of my own cross hehe .

Yeah, 2weeks is plenty. I let the buds hang ~4-5 days, then left them out for less than a day before putting them in a ziplock with out any rice or anything.. A week later, I checked, and they had mold all over the inside of the bag. I wiped them down, planted them in my garden, and got 2 plants, both females out of LOTS of seeds. The females were fast and killer, btw :D

Now I just let the seeds sit in the open, or with a lil heat source under them for a few days, and seal em with rice. No problems after the first learning experience. Every time I look at the coffee can with all of my different crosses in it, I think about those seeds :( Then I pop something else :D

Is the plant that gave you most of the seeds a sativa dom plant, or one of the short ones?

Hi Patrick ,
The 2 plant in the middle are the one used for seeds , the short one gave me many and the long one gave me only 5 seed hehe .

HI aktarus,

Beautiful results :D

It seams you got the hand on it pretty easy ;)

Can't wait for the next round... are you still going with the Mango Haze?

Hi Buddha ,
Sorry for the late reply i was enjoying them too much , i will try to write what those feel like after a week of drying :)

First i dont have enough english word in my vocabulary to tell how wonderfull is the overall smell , very fresh , fruity and woody , some more incense like .

I like the one that were short till the end they smell remember me thai smell very light and pleasant to the nose.

Some other more sativa smell like some neville haze strong and "pepsi" like i call it hehe .

One is not really good smelling , just like grass , maybe the smell is not done yet ,not too bad still :p

Potency very strong clear high as labelled :) good focus for ideas and such , relaxing too ,strong burning smell , crazy strong ...

As for the next one i was going to stay in the same line but i got selected to try the ANgel heart, so it couldnt get any better :D !!

Last edited:
Back