neville *Mango

Thank for the kind word , i learned so much with you and my plants already :)

I dont worry much i am happy now with how it goes , i will do thing more seriously for the next crop (neville haz maybe).

I took note for the next time to feed them more ,grow them more in veg for desired shape (bush), and some other minor thing ...

For me they look a bite late maybe up to one week with the stress of topping in early flowering and re poting too.

Now its the easy parts just budding !
PS : the male is chopped and i didnt save pollen , it was smelling to much by the window and i will need a little room for the kind of thing seriously :)

Last edited:
Hi aktarus,

It’s a good thing that you’re learning to deal with the plant :)

We are going to make a serious gardener out of you :D

Finish that grow and fell welcome to join the Neville’s Haze world ;)

Hey Buddha , you were right earlier , i cant keep them green for long enough , haha some overwatering and under feeding together will leave me with some yellow /dead leaf forever now :)

Iam off for one week now they will be not stressed for that long and i hope when i come back the bud will be alot bigger .

The smell is more precise now , i can enjoy it better now , more hazy aroma like a bit of neville floating in the air .

The overall smell is NL like heavy and sweet but something special is coming day after days .

The bud are looking better and better ,the plant are not putting much heigh , i dont have to move up the tube , i tied some long branch that got in the way of the cool tube path , i have about a month and half left i think , it look that they can put some good weight by this time.

I will water them heavilly tomorow for the next 5 days they will be alone ,i think the 11liter will hold it for this time ;)

i have also a dripping system incase ready to use; but what do you think , about those 5 days at my stage ?

Hi aktarus,

You shouldn’t worry too much about some yellowing and curled leafs, after all it’s your first time with the plants and you’re still on the ascending part of the learning curve with them.
Future grows would be simpler as you get acquainted with the individuals one by one.
I actually think you’re doing quite a good job with the hybrid ;)

I notice that you’re facing the occurrences with an open mind and that is actually quite good.
Take it as a good lesson before facing the Neville’s Haze as those will be even trickier.
You must get used to let them dry well to between waterings in order to allow plenty of O2 to reach the root area, as L33t previously said.
In gardening less actions means often more in terms of results.

About your absence for five days… you transplanted into 11 litters pots exactly a week ago so the plants still have room for developing roots.
I would give them a good watering without getting worried with damaged leaves and take the well earned vacations.
The exact amount of water can only be determined by you as it depends on how much water they still have on the pots and how much are they drinking presently with your setup and conditions.

Wherever you go, have fun. We (meaning us and the plants) will be waiting for you :)

Hi,
Little news from my NH/MH ;
The seed are in good way i can almost see them in the bud i polinated , mainly on one .

The plant look healthy with a dark green color overall now , resin is building up and the bud are growing nicely , there is still 1month and half to wait for harvest.

The smell is coming good , i sniffed them all today ,its was wonderfull !
The most sativa ones smell very fresh and fruity they are top smell , the 3 lower one smell a bit harder with sugar ,heavier smell overall still fruity.
dsc00613.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you :)
Thats good to hear hehe ,
There are 6 plants in this tent , they are pretty small , i was expecting monsters of 2 meters lol .

They stopped growing heigh at all , i havent moved the cool tube up for week now :)

Maybe its the result from multi topping ?

I ll try to take some shoot of the seed forming tomorow .

Hi All

the plants look great. Think you will have something pretty dam fine for your stash box coming out of that grow...looking forward to hear about the smells and effects in time all the best Sb

Forgot to mention that once you hit flowers with pollen...the stretch stops pretty much as most of the energy of the plant goes into making seed not flower...so it may explain why you got them as they are....Sb

Hi Shanti ,
Iam really pleased with the size infact ,as iam limited in height for about 1M60.
The max the plant reach is about 1M10 now .
For the seed i only tried on 2 branch with some pollen in bag so very few seeds :) And only 2 plant as a test .

Its really a nice strain so far nothing really difficult with it , i left it almost a week alone and its very happy still ^^.

Hi aktarus,

It's great to see your plants developing so well... and if i may say so, to find you in such good company :D

Hope your vacations went well ;)

Tell me, are you still feeding them? It might be a little bit early to stop giving them that kelp of yours :)

Hi buddha ,
nice to hear some from you :)
They are doing good ,iam still feeding them , as my rule is 1 feed and 2 watering .
Lately i used :
feeding:canna bio flores 4ml per liter.
Watering:plain water ph at 5.9 or 6.0
watering + kelp + canna bio boost (flower stimulator)

This is all i use , no root stimulator .
RH is at 45% to 50%
Temp ;24C day

I noticed one of my 3 lower "indica NL pheno like" is maturing faster than all other , showing red hair and having nice bud , that i want to smoke already :p

It will be the first one to harvest , every plant will be harvested in its own time :)

One question , one branch where i got seed in the work is covered by a very big fan leaf that is very mango like and very wide , does it matter if this seed branch is in the shade or should i clear the wide leaf on its top for better seeds ?

Hi aktarus,

Good to hear from you as well ;)

About the seeds being covered by one leaf... i don't think it matters much.
I've generally pollinated lower branches and the seeds were very well matured.

But it's one single leaf, i doubt the plant will miss her much if you decide to cull it :D

Hello ,
In the strain description :
" Generally, it should be between 10-14 weeks with the possibility of slightly earlier if getting something towards the NL5 or Skunk side."

I feel like i have a slightly earlier pheno as said above , considering iam at 55 days flowering , the fast pheno should be ready to flush by now ?
and ready to harvest in 2-3 week ,what you think? Sound a good plan ?

Iam having only one female that is in the 10 week limit other pheno seem to go for 12 or so maybe one or two going for 14 week .
Will take a picture of the plant iam talking about ,and look her trichrome a little bit .
dsc00624.jpg

dsc00623g.jpg

Its my smallest one , will not yeild much , but she is showing the orange pistil first of all .

Last edited:
I am about to test some Top booster=pk 13/14 from House & Garden on the fast pheno , do you think she will be ready in 3 week , and could take a PK shot now ?

I feel like my bio nute from canna are weak in the PK side the flores liquid nute is only P=2 K=5.5 and the additive bio boost feel more like a vitality booster with very low NPK .
Iam not ready to mess with bat guano , soil mixing and organic PK at all .
What should i use to feed them in PK the most organic way and clean way ; to get a good true taste; but with liquid nute easyness ?

Last edited:
Hi aktarus,

She does seam like a fast finisher, it’s probably a NL influenced individual. And looks wonderful ;)

It’s hard to be absolutely sure since it’s your first round with the plants, but I would give her a good dose of PK/13-14 now, let her eat it for another week and finally flush for 2 or 3 weeks. As I told you before I’m not really used to liquid nutrients (with the exception of kelp), so I’m not the best person to advise you on this matter. What it does seam to me is that you will have some very nice buds to puff in a few weeks. If you flush her well you won't need to worry about disturbances in the taste, no matter what nutrients you use :)

Have you considered starting using black molasses foliar and near the roots? Plants love it and it’s completely organic wile very rich in K. It adds a sweetness to the buds that is delicious.

Also, have you decided what to grow next yet? Are you still going for the Neville’s Haze?

Last edited:
Hi Buddha ,
Sound good , i will use the pk only once to try its effect .
Iam not using molasse , i dont know exactly what the product is here .
Next grow will be mango haze i think because its a bit faster than neville and it should have a crazy taste /aroma that iam after .

Back