Neville haze pheno?

Pillydread

Hello! I would like to know if it is normal for all the plants obtained (1/2 pack, year 2017) to have these large indica leaves, much wider than Nl5hz,master kush and other indi...
I don't want to be argumentative or start bad vibes, but this thing intrigues me ...
Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190725_162515.jpg
    Screenshot_20190725_162515.jpg
    332.7 KB · Views: 39
Always hard with the small sample size to say if it is a statistical anomaly or indicative of the genetics...

Half a pack is 9 seeds I assume?

Try the other 9 and see if they appear the same. If that is the case, ideally try another pack. After 2 packs I would start to consider this an indication of changes in the genetic profile. But that is an arbitrary number I just pulled out of my behind.
Just tryna say that 9 seeds could just mean you got a statistical anomaly of above average NL#5 leaning phenotypes.

Have not grown my Nevil's yet so can't speak from personal experience with that particular strain.

But I have dropped 30-50 beans of a MRN strain before and can tell you that sometimes the "expected" phenotypes showed up just once or twice in a group of 50 seeds while the phenotypes one expected to be rare showed up 10-12 times in the same 50 seeds. Happens with nature.

Friends was same.. thought was seed mix up (still possible) but once put into flower, totally changed, looked pure haze.. you might find the same with yours...

Could be a more Indica leaning pheno, however many Sativa's display broader leafs in the juvenile stage of growth. The plant pictured doesn't seem to have the stereotypical more rounded Afghan/indica leaf pattern. Give it a couple of weeks and see.

Hi All

it is difficult to say anything until the plant is in flowering mode and into that 2 or 3 weeks....so please add further photos if you wish to get advice....all the best sb

IMG-20190830-154711.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Back