Neville Haze New Batch Germination Rate

Hello , i wouldnt say the second neville is garbage at all , it might be the nice girl you looking for and the other one a male ;)
You can trim her for more lower branch by toping it !

I put another 3 seeds into germ ..... lets see how they come up (and germination). I put them cause I have now more space on the veg room (after taking Hashberry out).

So will have a report soon of hopefully 3 more NH.

I took four clones (yesterday) of the NH#1 and the 3 seeds I put into germ crack (5 for 9) so hoping for a nice keeper.

Last edited:
Some updates

NH#2 is almost the same as 7 days ago. 26 days into veg. You can compare it to the 26 days of NH#1. NH#1@26 days was almost 4 times taller bushier than #2 at the same veg time. I have give it only 1 time nutes.

DSCF0628r.jpg

DSCF0626r.jpg

Last edited:
These is NH#1. 31 days into veg. I took 4 clones and put it to 12/12. Just

DSCF0630r.jpg

DSCF0631r.jpg

NH#1 show preflowers. I think it is a Male because 1st it show quiet early the sex and 2nd I think I see a stalk on the preflower. My camara is shit I know.

DSCF0633r.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Joaquin,

Let's hope you get lucky and NH#1 proves to be a female... although i must say plants that grow too fast for the average tend to be males.

As last option at least you already have a very vigorous male to make seeds. Playing with Neville's Haze F2's can be a hell of a lot of fun :)

Anyway, you still have a few good seeds left... and 3 more plants rising ;)

Let's not lose faith.

Last edited:
hi all

Joaquin,

nice updates mate . it looks like male preflowers in the last pic but wait a couple of days to make sure you never know from that early , either way looks like a great healthy sativa , if it is a male do you plan to keep him or collect any pollen before tossing?
btw good luck with the rest 3 seedlings

hi all

Joaquin,

nice updates mate . it looks like male preflowers in the last pic but wait a couple of days to make sure you never know from that early , either way looks like a great healthy sativa , if it is a male do you plan to keep him or collect any pollen before tossing?
btw good luck with the rest 3 seedlings

I have a really quick SSH (60 days) I might cross that NH#1 to that SSH of course if the NH ends up being male. Lets see .......

NH#1 after three weeks into flower has not come up yet with differentiating preflowers. Maybe waiting to show female flowers? Hope so!!!!!!
NH#2 from a weak pheno it has turn out to come out nice. What a change!!!! Now is looking like NH#1 but smaller. Really deceptive indeed.
NH #3,#4,#5 are still growing after two weeks into veg.

I would put pictures as soon as get the camara from my girlfriend.

Hi joaquin386,

Be patient with your NH#1, it should be showing preflowers soon.

As to what concerns NH#2, that's the way it goes with runts. Sometimes they catch up :)
Who knows if it doesn't turn itself into a special female?

Bring on the pictures :D

Some updates:
NH#1:
NH1_2.jpg

NH1.jpg

Still have not shown clearly any sex after 2 1/2 week into flower. Have taken 5 clones from these pheno.

NH#2:
NH2.jpg

It have change for the good, but it is 7 weeks veg time. in 7 weeks veg time only 1 meter high (NH dont suppose to grow really fast???). When I took clones and saw the root system of NH#2 it was quiet not too many roots..

Last edited:
NH#3
NH3.jpg

NH#4
NH4.jpg

NH#5
NH5.jpg

These is the one that looks weak as well like NH#2 before. 2 1/2 weeks into veg and the leaves are only 2 inches long. (???? NH dont suppose to have an explosive grow????)

Last edited:
Hi joaquin386,

They are looking like real beauties... so healthy!!! Congratulations :)

Be patient with them, preflowers should be showing their colors pretty soon... around 7th or 8th node.

Last edited:
NH#1 is a male ---> Really bushy, tall, with lots of roots. I will keep these male around. 1,33 meters into a 5 liter pot.
NH#2 is a female ---> It show sex after 1 week and a half into flower after 1 mothn veg ( I think these could be a quick NH pheno). 1,05 meters in a 5 liter pot
NH#2,3---> Are still in veg and growing.
NH#5 ---> I had to throw it away after 3 weeks into veg it look like a 1 week old plant.

I took 2 clones of the male #1 and two clones of the female #2.

Some pictures when I get my camera back.

Defying Gravity...............

Hey Man, that's a real neat trick, getting your plants to grow sideways......
Wow! Far, far out man!

Love and Astonishment,
Mushy,mushy,mushy,mamamamamama, giciwikkimannnyman.
Some updates:
NH#1:
NH1_2.jpg

NH1.jpg

Still have not shown clearly any sex after 2 1/2 week into flower. Have taken 5 clones from these pheno.

NH#2:
NH2.jpg

It have change for the good, but it is 7 weeks veg time. in 7 weeks veg time only 1 meter high (NH dont suppose to grow really fast???). When I took clones and saw the root system of NH#2 it was quiet not too many roots..

It is not really any trick. I put them on the balcony and they get like that, reaching for the sunlight. Only used indoors for veg and clonning. The rest let nature handle everything.

Back