Nev. haze mango

Looks tasty. Hazes taste terrible without at least a month cure, plus they can make you feel sick after smoking.

and I don't find this to be true.
again, some of the best plants I have grown tasted great even while they were practically wet, same strong fuelly citrus flavor as when they dried. burned better and flavor did improve once dried, less of the wet chlorophyll taste, but id rather smoke that kind of stuff wet than most of the herb in the market today.

HK Im no rookie to growing. ... just New to haze. Any plant that's became a keeper I knew right away. But I have little experience with hazes and have only found hay. Also just as you mentioned I've never had a mediocre plant become any thing great after a cure. But I've been reading tons on hazes and the consensus is they need a cure. In reading the haze grail thread the OP said he hung his haze plants with all the leafs On them in an attic for 3 months before smoking.

I have grown full packs of seeds and the plant with the most visible trichomes hasn't always been the most potent. I always rely on the old fashioned smoke test.

Chopped today at day 104. Here is a nice branch. It smells exactly like black walnuts when they first drop from the tree. When they still have there green shell on. Not sure if that is good or not sure it will change after the cure

Hazes are for those with patience. I have a pure haze that flowers 6 months and then I cure it for 4 months before taking the first toke. NOTHING else has helped my CRPS pain like pure haze.

Hazes are for those with patience. I have a pure haze that flowers 6 months and then I cure it for 4 months before taking the first toke. NOTHING else has helped my CRPS pain like pure haze.

I would love to see a picture of this plant. I have the patients to let it cure I just have been feeling like it's a snipe hunt. The reason I said im going to try it after 30 days is its going to replace the it's a Girl cigars when my daughter is born. Here is one branch from this girl as to can see ill have plenty to cure

Attachments

• 20130821_092805.jpg
    20130821_092805.jpg
    354.8 KB · Views: 140
Good morning. Well 30 day cure and no improvement. It feels like smoking oxygen. No coughing and no special high. My first criteria is its got to hit right. My lungs should be crying for help and well this ain't it

That sucks when we put in the time and a girl just ain't doing it for us. That's why I have had 3 wives.:D:D. j/k.. Have you noticed any changes at all in the smell or flavor? What about the high? From the pic, she looks like I would need a xanax after one hit. Real hazey plants sometimes give me horrible anxiety.

That sucks when we put in the time and a girl just ain't doing it for us. That's why I have had 3 wives.:D:D. j/k.. Have you noticed any changes at all in the smell or flavor? What about the high? From the pic, she looks like I would need a xanax after one hit. Real hazey plants sometimes give me horrible anxiety.

Good mornin my friend. It's disappointing cuz the frosty buds had my hopes up. The smell mellowed out but stayed pretty much the same. It tasted fine just like it smelled really. But your lungs never get the feeling of being smoke filled. And there is no high to speak of. It had a mild high at first but now it's not even noticeable. An ounce looks like a qp. I have a full 5 Gallon bucket and it's probably only 6 ozs. I have damn near every kind of haze that mns sells so I think I'll check out a practical haze next either mango haze ibl out ssh.

Guy-
Don't cheer down just... quite... yet.
Some phenos take a 3+ month cure to reveal their better natures. More than once I've had bud that was extremely meh shortly after drying, but went on to become a fave 3-6 months later. Sativas can be "demanding" both in flowering and curing time.

My long vegging NhM is just now beginning her stretch.

I hesitated to even consider it for a long time but I am starting to come to the same conclusions as some of you folks here in this thread. Ive also ran a pack of nevs haze mango and also 3 packs of nevils haze. About 37 females total to try out. All were run at least twice usually 3 times or more.

Havent found anything that really rings my bell. Yeah I like the haze smell and taste, though its usually faint, But Mrnice haze hybrids have done very little for me as far as potency. Once in a while, I'll get fairly high but usually I cant get high from this stuff much at all. I really dont want to give up on them. Right now I'm running some Nevs Haze Mango x Nevils haze seeds I made to continue this most tiresome keeper search.

I dont get it becuase i have seen the rave reviews like from Cocktail Frank and Chaco but the reality is that great hazes are hard to find. Sure you might find something great in one pack. You could also win the lotto with one ticket too. The reality is that it can take 100+ females to find a great haze. The Skunkman seems to agree with these odds too.

As much as i want a killer haze, the searching is burning me out. I'm tired of smoking so much damn hay. I'm ready to call it quits with MrNice hazes and starting over with cali genetics like ogkush, trainwreck etc. I feel like I wasted 3+ years searching thru hay for a haze needle

My long vegging NhM is just now beginning her stretch.
She's now at around 8 weeks of flower. A week ago she smelled straight antiquechurchwoodberries (+ dash of metal), but now she's adding a creamy tobacco smell in there too- due to the skunk I guess- and combined all together it's a wonderful rich aroma.

She's quite cloudy in the trich dept., and may be finished in the next 1-3 weeks.

Don't know if anyone's run across a pheno like this. Seems like it would be more associated with Neville's Skunk.

cheers

have to admit that both ishence and I were disappointed by the taste of the NHM, but also have to say the plant samples we smoked and he grew were nowhwere near a 6 month cure. did have lovely pink pistils and is taller than the MHz or the NHz though, beautiful

i remember reading that indicas need 6 weeks of a cure and sativas need 12 to fullly cure

ive also heard from some friends that a very normal or disappointing weed nearly took theird heads off when they forgot about it and smoked it 6 months later

bless up

She's now at around 8 weeks of flower. A week ago she smelled straight antiquechurchwoodberries (+ dash of metal), but now she's adding a creamy tobacco smell in there too- due to the skunk I guess- and combined all together it's a wonderful rich aroma.

She's quite cloudy in the trich dept., and may be finished in the next 1-3 weeks.

Don't know if anyone's run across a pheno like this. Seems like it would be more associated with Neville's Skunk.

cheers

Sounds good. Glad to hear it's fast flowering too

have to admit that both ishence and I were disappointed by the taste of the NHM, but also have to say the plant samples we smoked and he grew were nowhwere near a 6 month cure. did have lovely pink pistils and is taller than the MHz or the NHz though, beautiful

i remember reading that indicas need 6 weeks of a cure and sativas need 12 to fullly cure

ive also heard from some friends that a very normal or disappointing weed nearly took theird heads off when they forgot about it and smoked it 6 months later

bless up

I KEEP WONDERING IF I THREW OUT A GOOD HAZE PLANT CUZ I HAVEN'T WAITED 6 MONTHS YET. BUT IT'S HARD FOR ME TO WRAP MY MIND AROUND A FLOWER GOING FROM AVERAGE TO LEGENDARY. IT'S ALSO HARD TO RUN THAT PLANT AGAIN NOTKNOWING IF IT'S GOING TO BE KILLER. I ALSO JUST READ A POST FROM MOONSHINE (RARE DANKNESS BREEDER) ON A DIFFERENT SITE WHERE HE SAID HAZE NEEDS 6 MONTHS TO CURE. Ps don't know how or y it's n all caps lol

I hesitated to even consider it for a long time but I am starting to come to the same conclusions as some of you folks here in this thread. Ive also ran a pack of nevs haze mango and also 3 packs of nevils haze. About 37 females total to try out. All were run at least twice usually 3 times or more.

Havent found anything that really rings my bell. Yeah I like the haze smell and taste, though its usually faint, But Mrnice haze hybrids have done very little for me as far as potency. Once in a while, I'll get fairly high but usually I cant get high from this stuff much at all. I really dont want to give up on them. Right now I'm running some Nevs Haze Mango x Nevils haze seeds I made to continue this most tiresome keeper search.

I dont get it becuase i have seen the rave reviews like from Cocktail Frank and Chaco but the reality is that great hazes are hard to find. Sure you might find something great in one pack. You could also win the lotto with one ticket too. The reality is that it can take 100+ females to find a great haze. The Skunkman seems to agree with these odds too.

As much as i want a killer haze, the searching is burning me out. I'm tired of smoking so much damn hay. I'm ready to call it quits with MrNice hazes and starting over with cali genetics like ogkush, trainwreck etc. I feel like I wasted 3+ years searching thru hay for a haze needle

Hello I hate to hear this. I have 100s of haze seeds and have taken a break from them lately. When i pick back up I'm starting with ssh and mango haze. Lately I've been thinking about ghost train haze as its mixed with og. But man i feel like I'm already sitting on a winner with these mns haze hybrids. I hope the seeds prove me right

Back