Nev haze CBD question

whomever

hi guys,
Got me quite a bit of nevilles haze just germed, (look for them in Kiss of the sun around February when things get interesting)

I have hear that that by leaving nev haze for even longer and getting it extra ripe there is a significant increase in CBD, thus by imparting even more of a calming effect,

This interest me as i don't use lights and my indica dominants Which i enjoy smoking in the evening, finish at such a ridiculously small height that i've smoke a plant in a weekend,

Could be complete Bullshit..any info?

Have some med man females as well as 2 nice ones out to make f2, these will finish up at around 18 inches at most. never tried medman so this question could end up being redundant,

at this point i'm growing out a bunch of different strains, and really just seeing what tickles my fancy,

Smoked 2 different chimera strain out, loved on and didn't really care for the effect of the other, so you never know..

get back to me guys, and remember to smoke mango haze;) it is the best i've had so far, but have not smoked the nev haze yet.

I think, if you let the Nev's go longer, you don't get more CBD, but rather CBN...CBN is what THC breaks down into over time. I wouldn't expect such a sativa-leaning gene pool to have much CBD to cultivate, but I could be wrong.

ESS

hi whomever

Nice to see you run the Nevs. According to what I ve read the CBD to THC ratio doesn't change during flowering/maturation. The changes noticed in the high are due to other factors.

Now , what we found when we grew the Neville's is that flowering time can certainly affect the type of high, even a weeks time during the last stages can transform the high noticeably and so I would recommend you take samples every 3-4 days when you approach harvest time , for ultimate control , so you know when she is best for you. Leaving the plant a lit longer can certainly smooth out the edginess and the high will be more relaxing. Only you can tell what you like..

If you liked the Mango I believe you 'll love the nevs too , its one of the most potent plants I 've grown and smoked and all the effort and time is worth it.
Good luck with your grow , looking forward to seeing some pics as they progress. Btw how many nevs seeds are you growing?

hey L337 thanks for the reply, sorry for getting back to you so late,

I've got quite a spread going at the the moment, I have 8-9 very small nev haze,

I have one larger one that is just showing sex at about 14inches(got banged up a bit..I think it was a PH problem, but doing fine still) so will be fun to see how that goes,(it being put out into the patch as well with a Very big g13/sk lady another Mango haze lady, a Medicine man, and two very nice Critical haze f2s both female, along with two undetermined Original haze from seedsman

Kiss of the sun will have some more pics in it this week,

Back